18/19 January Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

15 minutes ago, ramboy63 said:

Not sure what as happened to him or if he may be available,but what about Danny Simpson from Leicester as a RB option,won the Prem with Leicester playing most games and cant even get in the squad now.

Decent shout, experienced player, but whether he’d wanna come and not be an automatic first choice I don’t know.. he’d have to fight for a place

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I can see us signing Ampadu, definitely. I also think that Lowe & Thomas will come back into the first team picture, both doing extremely well and with Forsyth & Bennett injured. 

I personally think that will probably be it for us.

I would expect lowe to be recalled out of necessity.

not sure about thomas. Is he really doing that well?

2 goals in 18 starts.

12th in the league.

No win in 5.

2 points from the last 15. 

Out of all three cup competitions.

Any incoming loans would want to be playing every game basically- do we have a position where that is a reality? 

For me a centre forward to replace Marriott when tired or injured rested etc as we have no one coming through in that position- I don’t consider waghorn a centre forward 

7 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

There a young midfielder I quite look likes of I think different that we already have he plays in league 1 for gillingham parriot lad. I think he can make the step up.

Do you mean Dean Parrett B4?  I had never heard of him so googled, and he is 28 with his last 6 years spent at Stevenage, Wimbledon and Gillingham.  What makes you think he can step up buddy?

4 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Do you mean Dean Parrett B4?  I had never heard of him so googled, and he is 28 with his last 6 years spent at Stevenage, Wimbledon and Gillingham.  What makes you think he can step up buddy?

Because Parretts are highly intelligent, and able to solve puzzles.

3 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

A little bird told me he could really fly at this level, apparently he’s just never quite fulfilled his pollytential

Mason Holgate mentioned earlier in this thread - googled him and it seems he is available to get on loan in Jan. would be a really good signing for us... it does say premier league clubs interested but how many relegation battling clubs are going to want to take a risk on him... 

I forgot it was me I’d bring in experienced goalkeeper as competition for Carson, not because I think he needs replacing or that I think he’s complacent but just to freshen things up with him by having someone else experienced trainings alongside him. 

Lookig at who doesn’t feature in the prem:

Artur Boruc

Anders Lindegaard 

Julian Speroni

Eldin Jakupivoc

lee Grant

Rob Elliott

1 minute ago, whiteroseram said:

I forgot it was me I’d bring in experienced goalkeeper as competition for Carson, not because I think he needs replacing or that I think he’s complacent but just to freshen things up with him by having someone else experienced trainings alongside him. 

Lookig at who doesn’t feature in the prem:

Artur Boruc

Anders Lindegaard 

Julian Speroni

Eldin Jakupivoc

lee Grant

Rob Elliott

Add Marcus Bettinelli to that list - he'd suit us down to the ground if we want our GK to play out from this back.

I'm quite happy with Carson though.

Archived