muzzamurray

18/19 January Transfer Suggestion Thread

5 hours ago, RamNut said:

Suggestion - stefan johansen

outstanding for fulham last season, only had 3 starts in the prem. Out of contract in june 2019 altho the club have a one year option.

Came on as a sub today...

Can he stop crosses coming in ? Also a serious question.

i like Bogle he’s one of our own, but the club need to buy/loan a top quality, preferably international right back in January , who could be a definite starter if we go up. Teams are targeting the right side of our defence, which can’t be allowed to continue.

2 hours ago, richinspain said:

Can he defend? (Serious question)

No. He's a Cyrus Christie that takes pens and free kicks. 

He's scored more penalties this season than the rest of the Premier league added together. (refs seem to like giving him the opportunity)

Comfortable on the ball, likes getting in the box and can finish, but suspect defensively. 

1 hour ago, CWC1983 said:

No. He's a Cyrus Christie that takes pens and free kicks. 

He's scored more penalties this season than the rest of the Premier league added together. (refs seem to like giving him the opportunity)

Comfortable on the ball, likes getting in the box and can finish, but suspect defensively. 

Just what we don't need then.

21 hours ago, hintonsboots said:

i like Bogle he’s one of our own, but the club need to buy/loan a top quality, preferably international right back in January , who could be a definite starter if we go up. Teams are targeting the right side of our defence, which can’t be allowed to continue.

I like Bogle too - But personally I think we already have a top quality RB who can attack and defend - Andre Wisdom

Has anyone suggested Nick Powell yet? Once the loanees go back we'll be seriously short of attacking centre mids - and with his contract running out in the summer he should be good value! Only 24. 

We could offer £2m cash or £3m + Butterfield?

Thoughts?

15 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Has anyone suggested Nick Powell yet? Once the loanees go back we'll be seriously short of attacking centre mids - and with his contract running out in the summer he should be good value! Only 24. 

We could offer £2m cash or £3m + Butterfield?

Thoughts?

Nope. Not with these tactics. He is closer to Vydra than midfielder IMO.

Good player though, very good. Almost half as good as Bradley Dack in that role...  What about the attitude? Sure it can change but really doesn't sound like Lampard's guy.