18/19 January Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Yes, as things stand very under whelming. Other teams like WBA, Florist, the Dirties and Stoke have all strengthened considerably....

Made signings yes but time will tell whether they have strengthened. Which player Forest have signed would you have been happy for us to sign?

1 minute ago, Harrowram said:

Mel won't sell many season tickets at this rate. We can't even sign a player I have never heard of who is on loan at bottom of the table Ipswich. Nigel Clough was much better than this!

Get a season ticket at Burton then. Easy fix.

4 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

Mel won't sell many season tickets at this rate. We can't even sign a player I have never heard of who is on loan at bottom of the table Ipswich. Nigel Clough was much better than this!

For pity's sake give it a rest

1 minute ago, Harrowram said:

You can't deny this is so far a shambles.

Give your head a wobble buddy. Shambles? People who hang on the word of any tool with a twitter account and what people wearing yellow ties spout between ad breaks create the shambles.

PS want a shambles look at what happened with Clough and Luke moore.

6 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

I might actually renew mine tonight just because of this post. 

6 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

If people are fickle enough that who we buy in the January window determines whether or not they buy a season ticket for the following season then as far as I'm concerned they can stay away,  we're better off without them.

Archived