18/19 January Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know it’s novel but why did we loan out Pearce when we needed him? Can’t we get him back?

we loaned out Martin who can actually play in a 433 type that we play - can’t we get him back?

by all means get a loan midfielder who can help out in central midfield 

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

I know it’s novel but why did we loan out Pearce when we needed him? Can’t we get him back?

we loaned out Martin who can actually play in a 433 type that we play - can’t we get him back?

by all means get a loan midfielder who can help out in central midfield 

Maybe Pearce requested the loan, as he's bored of sitting at Derby waiting for Keogh to get injured?

8 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Frank Lampard made his reasons clear when he allowed Alex Pearce to join Millwall. This is what he said: “I’ve already said that I haven’t got centre-backs all over the building but at the same time, with Alex Pearce, in terms of professionalism, attitude and desire to knock on my door and ask to play in the under-23s because he’s not playing regularly, the man deserves what he wants. “And if Millwall is the right answer for him, to go and play when he has six months left on his contract, morally, I have to say ‘Pearcey, go and do what you need to do, and go and play’, because he’s been an absolute star for me here, without featuring in games. “Every day in training, he has been an absolute example of a player that wants to go and play competitive football. In the modern day, that’s not the case everywhere. “With Alex Pearce, it certainly is.”

@reveldevil

3 hours ago, BuckoBeast said:

Rumour of Nugent + 1mill for Keifer Moore 

In my opinion, Nugent is no longer a top championship player, but I can't see him dropping down to league one...and even then, why would we try and get Moore from Barnsley when surely it's their centre backs we should be looking at?

1 minute ago, Barney1991 said:

Only seen Jody Morris is there where you seen Lampard is 

Just seen a few asking Nixon if anyone was coming in as he’s at the game, wouldn’t be surprised if he’s at the game he cares about youngesters 

The players were linked with is like the Clough days, Wow were linked with Pennington and King.

Disappointed we don’t have money to spend and couldn’t shift some of the old legs Nugent, Bryson etc. Also a lot of teams strengthening in important areas

10 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

The players were linked with is like the Clough days, Wow were linked with Pennington and King.

Disappointed we don’t have money to spend and couldn’t shift some of the old legs Nugent, Bryson etc. Also a lot of teams strengthening in important areas

'The Clough days'... You mean the days when we bought quality players for reasonable fees who became mainstays? Sure let's have some more of that. 

11 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Yes, as things stand very under whelming. Other teams like WBA, Florist, the Dirties and Stoke have all strengthened considerably....

Archived