18/19 January Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

Sam vokes and Ben Gibson both available on loan? Surely that’s what we need ? A different option to Marriott. Proven champ scorer. And a solid centre back. 

We have a great opportunity to get it right this season. We are in a good place with a good run in. Let’s not ruin it because of a small squad 

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

Sam vokes and Ben Gibson both available on loan? Surely that’s what we need ? A different option to Marriott. Proven champ scorer. And a solid centre back. 

We have a great opportunity to get it right this season. We are in a good place with a good run in. Let’s not ruin it because of a small squad 

Vokes is meant to be going for 9m and Gibson not available for loan but both are the type we need

1 hour ago, DCFC1388 said:

Vokes is meant to be going for 9m and Gibson not available for loan but both are the type we need

Vokes not a loan option to stoke ? And Gibson loan with view to perm to villa ? We are in a bette position than both of those I’m sure we could encourage them to come here with the view to a perm if we go up. I’ll be disappointed if we end up with no one and left with a thin squad 

27 minutes ago, lukedcfc said:

It's a shame we are not going for it, with it being the weakest championship in years. However this could be a sensible move in the long run, I quite enjoy competing in the championship most seasons to be honest. 

I really am hoping we get at least a defender in by the end of the window, I'll be pretty miffed if we let Pearce leave on loan and leave ourselves short.

This really is a championship ready for the taking, I firmly believe it could be us with a couple of additions.

20 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I really am hoping we get at least a defender in by the end of the window, I'll be pretty miffed if we let Pearce leave on loan and leave ourselves short.

This really is a championship ready for the taking, I firmly believe it could be us with a couple of additions.

Liam Lindsay, Danny Drinkwater, Charlie Austin. Stuff FFP. Pay the ruddy fine!

Do it the Trump way!

With Forest parting with Danny Fox today it would appear they may be favourites for Mings. It really is disappointing that considering our league position little to no effort has gone into strengthening the squad before an important and difficult game at Preston on Friday. Any news on mason mount's fitness?

4 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

With Forest parting with Danny Fox today it would appear they may be favourites for Mings. It really is disappointing that considering our league position little to no effort has gone into strengthening the squad before an important and difficult game at Preston on Friday. Any news on mason mount's fitness?

Little or no money = no players 

regardless of position 

simple 

6 minutes ago, Harrowram said:

I know it’s frustrating that we’ve not strengthened yet but rejoice at Forest spunking the money away.

It’s going to end in tears...enjoy.

2 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Little or no money = no players 

regardless of position 

simple 

Excatly it’s been clear all January we don’t have the money to do many deals, if we do bring someone in it’ll be a rushed late one on Thursday night

Archived