18/19 January Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would take Kevin McDonald anytime on loan. He is a very good championship player and promotion winner. Ledley appears to have completeley disappeared. Is he staying with lord Lucan and Sheergar? Johnson also seems to be out of favour after getting his teeth literally into the opposition!

2 minutes ago, I8Forest78 said:

John Obi Mikel is available on a free,surely Frank could work his magic and get him in!!???

Why?

one of the most overrated players in the whole history of overratedness.

One for next season on loan............ Ejaria, Readings number 18 yesterday.  On loan from Liverpool after a spell on loan at Rangers.  Thought he was outstanding.  Big, strong and powerful midfield runner with pace and also excellent on the ball.  Would suit our style of play perfectly and after how well we have helped Harry Wilson’s development you’d think Klopp would be happy for him to come to us next season if he goes out on loan again

38 minutes ago, Donnyram said:

One for next season on loan............ Ejaria, Readings number 18 yesterday.  On loan from Liverpool after a spell on loan at Rangers.  Thought he was outstanding.  Big, strong and powerful midfield runner with pace and also excellent on the ball.  Would suit our style of play perfectly and after how well we have helped Harry Wilson’s development you’d think Klopp would be happy for him to come to us next season if he goes out on loan again

Reminded me of Kasey Palmer, had a decent game

4 hours ago, Donnyram said:

Won’t be good enough for the Prem next season ?

On 20/01/2019 at 10:47, RamNut said:

Why?

one of the most overrated players in the whole history of overratedness.

For me there's a huge difference between not looking as good as the likes of Michael Essien in a squad winning league titles and the champions league vs "Is he good enough to play in the Championship?"

He's only 31 and (for me) would be a better option than bringing either Ledley or Johnson back into the fold

Archived