18/19 January Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

2 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

Look at the twitter comments thread for this one.  Steve Nicholson joins the discussion.

It’s a troll account. 

You only have to through his timeline to see all the “rumours” he comes up with. I would list them all but can’t be arsed it give the account anymore attention than this.

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TobyWanKenobi
13 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Caulker & Kaboul are both on free's, wages dependant they could be decent options for CB cover

I read the same shitty DET article. I think they are running out of ideas.

4 hours ago, therealhantsram said:

Look at the twitter comments thread for this one.  Steve Nicholson joins the discussion.

Complete ******** but the DET will drag a click bait story out of it... “Derby set to finally sign long awaited German centre back... click here to find out who(th)”

Troll account makes up story that we’ve agreed terms with a player on a 18 month deal, the local paper later run a story using that player as the number 1 suggestion with who we could sign.

Words fail me, couldn’t make this up......although 30 seconds scrolling through this timeline would show it is all made up. 

Latest tweet?

That’s the 10am story sorted right there ?‍♂️

2 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Caulker has looked shocking for a while now....no thanks....

Good for cover as we have no natural cb for if keogh or tomori get injured 6 month deal with a year extension if we want it? I think its a better option then somebody like huth and hes still only 27 

18 minutes ago, David said:

Troll account makes up story that we’ve agreed terms with a player on a 18 month deal, the local paper later run a story using that player as the number 1 suggestion with who we could sign.

Words fail me, couldn’t make this up......although 30 seconds scrolling through this timeline would show it is all made up. 

Latest tweet?

That’s the 10am story sorted right there ?‍♂️

I know it’s nonsense but if it were true I’d spend most of the day in the toilet.

I might have to take something to rehydrate myself.

I admire this twitter trolls commitment to believing that he is actually a Football agent. He was the one who started Vardy to Chelsea rumours and was exposed as a fraud because he's not registered as an agent and no one in the industry had even heard of him - yet he's been tweeting for years and every year he changes his twitter profile to add an extra year to the number of years he has definitely been a football agent ?

Archived