Sign in to follow this  
muzzamurray

18/19 January Transfer Suggestion Thread

Well for he is strong in middle of midfield who likes to run at defanders and seems to  like play the football on the ground. He knows how to press oppersition in there own half.

And with franks know how he knows how get best out pf him.

Mason Holgate mentioned earlier in this thread - googled him and it seems he is available to get on loan in Jan. would be a really good signing for us... it does say premier league clubs interested but how many relegation battling clubs are going to want to take a risk on him... 

15 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Big boy yaya toure has his contract terminated. A 6 month deal potentially?? Could do a job where Bryson plays at the moment 

Of all places I was expecting to see the term big boi, this wasn’t it

I forgot it was me I’d bring in experienced goalkeeper as competition for Carson, not because I think he needs replacing or that I think he’s complacent but just to freshen things up with him by having someone else experienced trainings alongside him. 

Lookig at who doesn’t feature in the prem:

Artur Boruc

Anders Lindegaard 

Julian Speroni

Eldin Jakupivoc

lee Grant

Rob Elliott

1 minute ago, whiteroseram said:

I forgot it was me I’d bring in experienced goalkeeper as competition for Carson, not because I think he needs replacing or that I think he’s complacent but just to freshen things up with him by having someone else experienced trainings alongside him. 

Lookig at who doesn’t feature in the prem:

Artur Boruc

Anders Lindegaard 

Julian Speroni

Eldin Jakupivoc

lee Grant

Rob Elliott

Add Marcus Bettinelli to that list - he'd suit us down to the ground if we want our GK to play out from this back.

I'm quite happy with Carson though.

I think there is literally 0 chance of it happening but i would love to see Jeff Hendrick back in a Derby shirt. 

realistically though, Floyd Ayite has been in and out of the Fulham side. I imagine Ranieri will want to build his own squad and he could be one of those to make way. 

On 11/12/2018 at 13:50, Big Trav said:

Big boy yaya toure has his contract terminated. A 6 month deal potentially?? Could do a job where Bryson plays at the moment 

If Toure and Cole came in, that'd be 2 marquee signings in 2 positions that need strengthening. Gotta say that even despite their ages, they'd be 2 massively exciting signings!

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.