18/19 January Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is probably ridiculous but stranger things have happened, loaning Morgan Schneiderlin til the end of the season from Everton? Was told he was in Marco Silva's plans but not featured yet this season, might work for both sides for him to get game-time and us to pay a portion of his (probably large) wages. I think he'd definitely add composure and control in the midfield we've been severally lacking but is most likely massively wishful thinking on my part

55 minutes ago, YorkshireRam said:

This is probably ridiculous but stranger things have happened, loaning Morgan Schneiderlin til the end of the season from Everton? Was told he was in Marco Silva's plans but not featured yet this season, might work for both sides for him to get game-time and us to pay a portion of his (probably large) wages. I think he'd definitely add composure and control in the midfield we've been severally lacking but is most likely massively wishful thinking on my part

Bound to go to villa now........

With us skint we will probably have to look for loans 

midfielders 

Andreas Pereira - united played a few games for them this season, we are light weight in midfield 

Dan Gosling - Bournemouth, very unlikely with making 12 appearances so far this season but over half have been as sub! 

Andy King - Leicester, knows this league inside out!

Defenders 

Mason Holgate - Everton, likely to be available on loan 

Older heads... Cahill or Jagielka. We needed calm heads yesterday 

Strikers 

Few reports saying Burnley want rid of Barnes or Vokes, I’d sure have either over Nugent! 

Am enjoying seeing Lampard give some youngesters a chance but recent form has showed we do miss a calm head in defence and midfield! 

1 hour ago, Topram said:

With us skint we will probably have to look for loans 

midfielders 

Andreas Pereira - united played a few games for them this season, we are light weight in midfield 

Dan Gosling - Bournemouth, very unlikely with making 12 appearances so far this season but over half have been as sub! 

Andy King - Leicester, knows this league inside out!

Defenders 

Mason Holgate - Everton, likely to be available on loan 

Older heads... Cahill or Jagielka. We needed calm heads yesterday 

Strikers 

Few reports saying Burnley want rid of Barnes or Vokes, I’d sure have either over Nugent! 

Am enjoying seeing Lampard give some youngesters a chance but recent form has showed we do miss a calm head in defence and midfield! 

I have it on a very good account that mason holgate will be signing for Sheffield United in January 

Someb

37 minutes ago, Topram said:

I’ve not seen what he’s put?? What’s he said

Somebody said the same has you regards no money......he answer was Lampards said the same in the summer..with inference that he was not being totally truthful then and is probably not now.

Archived