18/19 January Transfer Suggestion Thread

muzzamurray

• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, muzzamurray said:

Thought it was time. 

Charly Musonda anyone?

Maybe even a cheeky loan move for solanke?

2 hours ago, muzzamurray said:

Thought it was time. 

Charly Musonda anyone?

Maybe even a cheeky loan move for solanke?

Nah, you're ok

16 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I have seen derby can sign masion mount permeantly.

If we get promoted we may be lucky to get another year, but if not then there’s no chance.

He’ll be in the premier next season either with Chelsea or on loan somewhere darn sarf.

17 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I have seen derby can sign masion mount permeantly.

Unfortunately, if Chelsea were to sell Mount, it would be another sizable club that picks him up. I personally don't think they would sell him for anything less than £30-40m anyway, which, even with promotion, is somewhat out of our reach on one man. 

Liverpool, Arsenal and even Man United would be all over him at the very sniff of him being available. 

16 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Glen Kamara is a must. The guy is out of contract next summer. Dundee would let him go for a bargain fee in January.

Would be lovely!

Unfortunately, we have Butters and Thorne still in our books so without them going, can't see anyone coming in as CM. Most likely we missed the opportunity last summer as now big boys like Leverkusen are after him.

Zinchenko on Loan from Man city could be  a decent signing if we get a few injuries as our squad is perfectly fine now. He can play fullback or in midfield and he isn't getting any games at city but he is clearly a decent player as he was involved in an around their team last season and started some games.  Solanke would be another one we could bring in if we got a few injuries upfront, but our squad at the moment is the best it has been since I have been watching (10 years)  so it's not like we need to bring in anybody unless we get injuries.

• 2 weeks later...

Need a striker in Jan imo, with Waghorn being used out wide it only leaves Nugent on the bench who doesnt offer much of a goal threat if we're chasing a game plus he is out of contract.

Solanke could be a good option, Okaka & Gallagher would also offer something different.

If we are able to get rid of 2 out of Anya Butterfield & Thorne id look at Dowell on loan

13 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Need a striker in Jan imo, with Waghorn being used out wide it only leaves Nugent on the bench who doesnt offer much of a goal threat if we're chasing a game plus he is out of contract.

Solanke could be a good option, Okaka & Gallagher would also offer something different.

If we are able to get rid of 2 out of Anya Butterfield & Thorne id look at Dowell on loan

Yes but Waghorn can play the main striker role with Josefzoon out wide.

19 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Who's the current top scorer in League 1? I just want another Marriott please - Can we clone him?

I'd forgotten Anya was still on the books - Is he injured still?

Got to think Anya, Butterfield, Olsson (?) maybe Pearce and (hate to say it) Thorne might be on their way?

Would also like to see who gets a new contract - Huddlestone extension and Bryson new deal the obvious ones for me? Imagine Johnson will be looking for more football than we can give him and who knows on Ledley with his injury

Anya Butterfield Pearce Ollson Thorne must be on fair wages and are unlikely to have any future here .... is there any opportunity to loan with a view to buy in the Jn window ??

Back up keeper and utility defender to replace if these can be shifted out

Archived