Facebook

McRainy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/10/2018 at 17:22, King Kevin said:

I despise FB with a vengeance why someone wants to live their life through social media is beyond me .When I go out with friends and they start tagging themselves in and I don't want the world to know where I'm having a meal etc ,they get the" next time your phone goes in your pint warning". 

I’m with you, I’m the only one I know who isn’t on it. If I see someone I know in town and we start talking about anything they invariably say “are you on Facebook?” I usually reply with “ no, I’m a grown up” if I want to talk to friends I ring them or meet up with them. When some of my mates mention they were talking to someone I ask if they mean that literally or do they mean typing to someone. I’ve never seen the need to air everything I ever say or do, and  don’t think for one minute that anyone would be in the slightest bit interested anyway,I’m not that exciting.  If my friends and family have anything of importance to tell me or show me they’d let me know personally. 

On 16/10/2018 at 17:22, David said:

I have two accounts, that's the forum one but yes I'm behind that when it does tweet out.

My personal one is @dayh82

If anyone on here does follow me and I'm not following you back it's because I don't know who you are. I'm not into all this automatically following everyone back, follow for a follow business, really not fussed about numbers.

I will always follow back forum members though if you shout up and let yourselves be known to me

You blocked me you beast.

On 16 October 2018 at 23:23, RiddingsRam said:

Facebook's bank , not interested in it in the slightest , had an account for about 2 months , 10 years ago , deleted it and never looked back . I hate the ..... "People you might be friends with "poo you get on this and Instagram . 

I didn't think you could delete it.

i tried. 

Archived