WBA (a) Travel

Sowter

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sowter said:

Hi all,

West Brom next week and trying to organise travel - Does anyone know if the last train home from Birmingham New St. will leave enough time to travel from The Hawthorns? 

TIA 

Last train 23.09 I think You should be able to make it back to New Street .The train station at Hawthorns is also called Hawthorns 5 minute walk also trams run  to city centre /New street from same station

1 hour ago, therams69 said:

Nothing wrong with a person asking a question and a person answering a question in my book.

Would hate to live in a world where no one speaks because we all goooooooogle!

I would agree if it didn't mean going on the internet to ask a question where the answer is easily found on the internet.

19 minutes ago, sage said:

I would agree if it didn't mean going on the internet to ask a question where the answer is easily found on the internet.

Why even bother wasting your time replying then if it was a pointless question ? Some people don't always trust there own judgement and want a second opinion , nothing wrong with that. 

13 hours ago, sage said:

I see Google is broken again.

Thanks for you help! Glad you had time to provide a constructive response. ✊?

I did check google, but wanted to check with others. Forgive me if I’m wrong, but i was under the impression that a forum is to ask questions of fellow supporters for information? Stick to Twitter for being a rick! 

9 hours ago, Pottig said:

I was going to ask if anyone knows what is the parking like around the Hawthorns and if there are any recommendations...

...but I see now that I am not allowed to ask and should just google instead. ?

I parked the other side of the M5  and walked by the side of the Metro and had a drink in the Vine. 

Google isn't perfect and doesn't give relevant information all the time. 

Take QPR for instance and parking, I couldn't find much information about street parking, but when I got there, I found plenty within 10 minutes walk from the ground, information I will gladly share next time anyone asks. 

Archived