Derby County Shirts Wanted

Quangy

Calling all Rams fans.

After having many kits as a young lad and regrettably not saving them all up, I’ve been collecting all the ones that I used to have growing up. This has now turned in to a passion for collecting Derby Memorabilia especially football shirts but also old match day programmes fascinate me.

If anyone out there has any Derby programmes home & away from any era but more importantly if anyone has any Derby County shirts from any era that they have lying around in cupboards and attics etc that are not being used and they wish to part with then please can you get in touch.

I’m struggling to find many from my childhood hence why I’m asking for help from fellow fans that may be able to fill In the shirt gaps.

Any size/condition more than welcome.

Thank you 

Quangy

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, Quangy said:

Calling all Rams fans.

After having many kits as a young lad and regrettably not saving them all up, I’ve been collecting all the ones that I used to have growing up. This has now turned in to a passion for collecting Derby Memorabilia especially football shirts but also old match day programmes fascinate me.

If anyone out there has any Derby programmes home & away from any era but more importantly if anyone has any Derby County shirts from any era that they have lying around in cupboards and attics etc that are not being used and they wish to part with then please can you get in touch.

I’m struggling to find many from my childhood hence why I’m asking for help from fellow fans that may be able to fill In the shirt gaps.

Thank you 

Quangy

How many shirts have you got and what was your first kit as a child?

1 hour ago, Quangy said:

Calling all Rams fans.

Thank you 

Quangy

See Mrs @loweman2; she’s got a housefull she wants to offload ?

• 5 weeks later...
On 14/10/2018 at 20:43, Quangy said:

Calling all Rams fans.

Thank you 

Quangy

Send me a p m I have some shirts and programmes I`m clearing out

On 14/10/2018 at 20:43, Quangy said:

Calling all Rams fans.

Thank you 

Quangy

Only have a couple of shirts (the oldest being when EDS was the sponsor) but if you're after programmes we've got a large collection of mainly away programmes we're looking to shift. If you're interested in any give us a PM.

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

@loweman2 Charlie Hanson has just been on talksport saying that he's today received the shirt Kevin Hector wore in his final game as a Ram in 1981! It will likely be sold in Feb 2019 with an estimated price of £1000...

Yes I heard that mate as well always wanted a player worn Patrick shirt ! I bet it will finish at nearer £1500 to £2000 depending how many people bid ! Perhaps everyone on here could club in £5 and buy it as a collective !! ??

Archived