Macclesfield equal our record

gfs1ram

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, cannable said:

Anyone got footbage of the Sheffield United game? I’ve not seen it in about 10 years.

Honestly felt like we’d won The World Cup that day.

If we’d not won, it would’ve been a whole year (plus) between wins. Jeeeez.

i thought we’d blown it but Hulse (?) saved us.

27 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

League matches without a win.

So if they won their fist 27 matches, and failed to win any of the last 19, plus none of this year's fixtures, that comes to 32 league fixtures.

Or are you saying the National league doesn't count as 'League fixtures'? Serious question.

35 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

This can't be right. They won the National league last season and only failed to win 19 of their fixtures all season. Load of beaulocks.

Well it's correct but a bit cheeky. I assumee he means Fooball League games in whuich case thay lost a load at the tail end of the season when they were relegated in 2011/2012. Ignoring the time outside the Football League it's true, but a bit misleading.

I'm boring have have just checked. https://www.futbol24.com/team/England/Macclesfield/results/

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

So if they won their fist 27 matches, and failed to win any of the last 19, plus none of this year's fixtures, that comes to 32 league fixtures.

Or are you saying the National league doesn't count as 'League fixtures'? Serious question.

Yep. FL fixtures not non league fixtures. 

When we go back up, our crappy PL league record will come back into play as it’s currently pending until we win again.

That said, we haven’t lost an FA Cup Final for over 100 years. 

15 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Non League fixtures don't count. The national League is non EFL, so yes.

1 hour ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Yep. FL fixtures not non league fixtures. 

When we go back up, our crappy PL league record will come back into play as it’s currently pending until we win again.

That said, we haven’t lost an FA Cup Final for over 100 years. 

That wouldn't have been the 6-0 I hope 

Archived