Cannabis on the NHS?

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Without wishing to get too political, why it's still illegal in any form is beyond me.

Just been legalised in Canada. Working in a subsidiary of a Canadian firm I recently spent an hour listening to an investment thesis about why we should consider investing in commercial real estate in Ontario as there was a great upswing in demand for marijuana retail outlets.

interestingly no such upswing in demand for manufacturing space.

perhaps exporting across the border was the basis of the latest nafta deal.......?

43 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Without wishing to get too political, why it's still illegal in any form is beyond me.

I’m not going to get into the legalisation thing because it will end up with someone being offended and the thread being closed.

I take your point though.

3 hours ago, coneheadjohn said:

I’m not going to get into the legalisation thing because it will end up with someone being offended and the thread being closed.

I take your point though.

Tobacco is legal, because the rich and powerful owned the plantations, and had slaves doing the work.  Cannabis is ilegal because the rich don't own the plantations.

11 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Just been legalised in Canada. Working in a subsidiary of a Canadian firm I recently spent an hour listening to an investment thesis about why we should consider investing in commercial real estate in Ontario as there was a great upswing in demand for marijuana retail outlets.

interestingly no such upswing in demand for manufacturing space.

perhaps exporting across the border was the basis of the latest nafta deal.......?

It's officially legal on the 17th of Oct! 

I been using cbd oil for about a year now ( cannabis oil but no thc so no high ) , I really cannot tell you how much it has helped with back pain , it’s a great anti inflammatory, I use it in vape tank and capsules ,, anybody suffering with muscular pain / back pain ,I can’t recommend it highly enough ,

17 hours ago, Archied said:

I been using cbd oil for about a year now ( cannabis oil but no thc so no high ) , I really cannot tell you how much it has helped with back pain , it’s a great anti inflammatory, I use it in vape tank and capsules ,, anybody suffering with muscular pain / back pain ,I can’t recommend it highly enough ,

Serious question, is this stuff legally obtained and if so where from? ( I'm not the old bill btw). I ask because I suffer quite badly with arthritis. Whilst I take prescription medication to alleviate the symptoms, some days that just isn't effective enough. 

33 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Serious question, is this stuff legally obtained and if so where from? ( I'm not the old bill btw). I ask because I suffer quite badly with arthritis. Whilst I take prescription medication to alleviate the symptoms, some days that just isn't effective enough. 

Are you setting up a sting mate?

I have this vision of Joel coming and asking me for his pain relief and me surrounded by crisp and cake packets going.

’The Unicorns have taken it’.

I bought some of the cannabis oil that's been treated to remove the best bit, mistakenly, and stuck it in my vape pen.

It still gives you a buzz, if you suck it so relentlessly that the blood disappears from your brain.

Other than that it's poo.

Archived