Stoke Away on Sky

rynny

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mckram said:

Much better as the main event than the red button!

I can’t even make out what player is on the ball in standard definition it’s that bad...I swear they make it worse so people upgrade to HD! 

I’ve e got HD.. It’s crap still.

44 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think red button worest thing to happen

But I dont think rams tv has helped matters I dont get stay at home rather see it live just dont get it.

You might understand when you get old , it's a freezing cold night and your Rockford files are giving you grief and it's a cold plastic seat vs the warmth and sofa ? ? ? 

6 hours ago, dcfc the 1 4me said:

Thought this might happen, still want a ticket to go though, not been to stokes ground before and it’s only an hour away. 

You’ve not missed much, trust me been a few times, last time when Ellington scores our winner in the cup.

Book in holiday inn and make a night of it, always good place to bait the locals.

11 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

You’ve not missed much, trust me been a few times, last time when Ellington scores our winner in the cup.

Book in holiday inn and make a night of it, always good place to bait the locals.

You're having us on, there's no Holiday Inn in Stoke.

The I've broke down while passing through Inn, the my employer hates me so has booked me in here Inn, and the I'm on my way to Dignitas and wanted to be sure Inn I can understand, but no-one goes to Stoke on holiday, surely?

Archived