We have the 12th highest attendance across Europe's 2nd tiers!

GadFly

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Attendances really haven’t been particulary high this season, probably as low as they’ve been since nigel cloughs time. Not sure how to explain it, ticket prices too High? Or is it just a lack of faith in bothering born out of many seasons of ducking it up at the last minute? Either way it’s gotts be something the board are concerned about, even if ticket prices don’t make up much of our income.

Football is a relentless cost, our attendances were only going to go one way with the amount of upheaval we've had and lack of progression. 

The introduction of RamsTV and Sky's red button will have had an effect too. 

Our next three at home should see us climb with probably 3k packed out in the away end each game. 

Unless I have been lying to myelf for years I am rather surprised to see we have lower gates than Forest. I think the issue is that we have ultimately disappointed, normally in the home straight, for five or six years now - at some point people stop believing and just start taking it one game at a time.

I've said before but our attendances are often one of the highest in our tier and in recent seasons we've been top of the Championship for attendances. 

It's way too early to be judging this season. Let's see how we are results-wise by Christmas... that should have a big impact on them.

Won't be happy if Forest beat us this year on attendances. That hasn't happened in about 10 years so far as I can remember.

49 minutes ago, sawley_ram said:

I've said before but our attendances are often one of the highest in our tier and in recent seasons we've been top of the Championship for attendances. 

It's way too early to be judging this season. Let's see how we are results-wise by Christmas... that should have a big impact on them.

Won't be happy if Forest beat us this year on attendances. That hasn't happened in about 10 years so far as I can remember.

We finish higher than the gumps, their pink seats will soon be back en masse; don’t really care to be honest, attendances will look after themselves if Frank has us challenging at the end of the season.

Archived