Dogs on SPORTS Pitches BAN!

In Wales somewhere, at last someone has had the decency to ban dog owners from sports pitches. 

And the RSPCA is joining the animal nuts in complaining about the ban. They've got a petition up about it even.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-45656442

What possible complaints do you think the dog apologists could have to being prevented from allowing their semi-continent beasts to defecate all over the space set aside for people to play sports? On what grounds do you suppose they're going to argue they should be allowed to use our sporting spaces as an animal lavatory?

"If you want to stop dogs fouling you have to identify the minority who are letting dogs do it, not punish the ones who are picking up."

Pick up well you may, madam. But your hound has deposited two and a half tins of digested pedigree chum chunks in abundant gravy, accompanied by biscuits and whatever other indulgent treats you've been feeding him. His foul, stinking, worm-ridden faecal matter will still be clinging to blades of grass with which honest football or rugby players might well be making intimate facial contact very shortly. And what about its pee madam? What about that? You're not picking that up, are you? It's dirty. Nasty. Take it somewhere else!

And here's another objection:

"It creates a lot of anti-dog feeling by promoting these proposals. They are using a sledgehammer to crack a nut,"

No, madam. Au contraire. It's not the dog ban that creates anti-dog feeling, it's the skating around in stinking animal manure whilst trying to play sports that makes one angry, not at the dogs, the dogs no madam, rather their semi-imbecile owners.  Those who have to walk them over the football pitch when there's acres and acres of empty park and woods they could walk them in.

I wonder if there will be a job going issuing the £100 fines. I'd love that job. That would be my job. If they didn't supply me with an officious peaked cap, I'd buy my own one. Oh, I'd work overtime for nothing.

Just for the joy of the job.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8 October 2018 at 22:43, Rev_Charles_Clinkard said:

In Wales somewhere, at last someone has had the decency to ban dog owners from sports pitches. 

And the RSPCA is joining the animal nuts in complaining about the ban. They've got a petition up about it even.

What possible complaints do you think the dog apologists could have to being prevented from allowing their semi-continent beasts to defecate all over the space set aside for people to play sports? On what grounds do you suppose they're going to argue they should be allowed to use our sporting spaces as an animal lavatory?

"If you want to stop dogs fouling you have to identify the minority who are letting dogs do it, not punish the ones who are picking up."

Pick up well you may, madam. But your hound has deposited two and a half tins of digested pedigree chum chunks in abundant gravy, accompanied by biscuits and whatever other indulgent treats you've been feeding him. His foul, stinking, worm-ridden faecal matter will still be clinging to blades of grass with which honest football or rugby players might well be making intimate facial contact very shortly. And what about its pee madam? What about that? You're not picking that up, are you? It's dirty. Nasty. Take it somewhere else!

"It creates a lot of anti-dog feeling by promoting these proposals. They are using a sledgehammer to crack a nut,"

No, madam. Au contraire. It's not the dog ban that creates anti-dog feeling, it's the skating around in stinking animal manure whilst trying to play sports that makes one angry, not at the dogs, the dogs no madam, rather their semi-imbecile owners.  Those who have to walk them over the football pitch when there's acres and acres of empty park and woods they could walk them in.

I wonder if there will be a job going issuing the £100 fines. I'd love that job. That would be my job. If they didn't supply me with an officious peaked cap, I'd buy my own one. Oh, I'd work overtime for nothing.

@Rev_Charles_Clinkard give Parkie a call, he'll help you out, zero tolerance. http://viz.co.uk/1986/01/23/parkie/

Or better still follow the owners and dog to their home address and enjoy taking a dump in their front garden whilst they watch and when you've finished, ask them if they'd like a good old family and dog wrestle on their own front lawn!

On 10/10/2018 at 18:28, Inverurie Ram said:

@Rev_Charles_Clinkard give Parkie a call, he'll help you out, zero tolerance. http://viz.co.uk/1986/01/23/parkie/

Or better still follow the owners and dog to their home address and enjoy taking a dump in their front garden whilst they watch and when you've finished, ask them if they'd like a good old family and dog wrestle on their own front lawn!

Got bless viz.....?

2 hours ago, TimRam said:

Love dogs and all animals but agree with this ban (on owners). Recently a dog walker let it's dog defecate at the entrance to my drive way. I saw him picking it up and walking off. Still leaves a 'smear' though.

It's a bit hard to stop a dog crapping though. Best you'll get is it cleaned up.

If the dog was on your grass having a dump, that's out of line. On the pavement in front of your house, sorry - dog needs to walk, dog needs to poo.

We domesticated the animal and turned it into what we wanted.

we took over all the habitat and turned into what we wanted. Car parks, sports pitches, pavements.

we set the rules.

every now and then an animal grabs a human by the throat and shakes it about abit.

and we wonder why?

On 08/10/2018 at 22:43, Rev_Charles_Clinkard said:

Well my dear chap. As a dog owner. I agree that the owners should have some responsibility as to where they walk their dogs (As I do).

However, with regards to the following statement semi-continent beasts,    I think you will find that you also fall into this category. Actually I would say that your name (Clinkard) indeed would stem, from this bodily function. ?(Try washing them off and they would not go 'ard).

I am also not an imbecile. Ta very much.

Oh my dog says if you have any more complaints he will come and defecate on your car bonnet and bite your balls, what ever shape they are

?

First time I ever walked a dog was a nightmare . It belonged to my mother-in-law. She gave me the little bags and said, if he poos you have to pick it up.

I had my fingers crossed that he would not poo

Got about 10 minutes in and he went on some fellas driveway and started to squat down

I rolled my eyes and readied the bag. When he finished, he trotted off at pace and I looked down to see a brown puddle of the messiest, sloppiest dog diarrohea you can imagine. I couldn't have decanted it into a small bag if I'd tried.

Needless to say I trotted off at pace too. I still feel sorry for the guy who discovered that hot mess on his driveway ?

When I recounted the story to her, she said - "oh he's always like that when he has pork"

1) DON'T GIVE HIM PORK THEN!

2) DON'T GIVE HIM PORK AND THEN ASK ME TO WALK HIM!!

Archived