Get well soon

Poynton ram

My 15 year old son broke his arm playing football yesterday and is having an operation tomorrow.

Understandably he is really down as he won't be able to play this side of Xmas and he is in a lot of pain.

We are both season ticket holders (I know that shouldn't make a difference and give us any special treatment before anyone has a pop) and I was hoping the club could send a message of support, even if only a card through the post. That would mean a lot to him

Does anyone have any contacts, an email address, that they could share and I will send an email?

Many thanks

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

My 15 year old son broke his arm playing football yesterday and is having an operation tomorrow.

Understandably he is really down as he won't be able to play this side of Xmas and he is in a lot of pain.

We are both season ticket holders (I know that shouldn't make a difference and give us any special treatment before anyone has a pop) and I was hoping the club could send a message of support, even if only a card through the post. That would mean a lot to him

Does anyone have any contacts, an email address, that they could share and I will send an email?

Many thanks

You could try dcfc twitter to see if they can help.

23 hours ago, Poynton ram said:

Many thanks

Are you on Twitter?

Archived