If They Were Boxers...

David

Boxers all have nicknames, Floyd Mayweather Money or Pretty Boy, Tyson Fury Gypsy King, Ricky Hatton The Hitman. But footballers are all a bit boring throwing a y on the end or an abbreviation of their names, Jamie Hanson had a decent one with Bruiser but now we've sold him we're left with Keysy and FloJo which are not very creative.

We can do better than that and 2 weeks without a game should be plenty of time to assign the squad new boxer style nicknames. 

Go....

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, David said:

Boxers all have nicknames, Floyd Mayweather Money or Pretty Boy, Tyson Fury Gypsy King, Ricky Hatton The Hitman. But footballers are all a bit boring throwing a y on the end or an abbreviation of their names, Jamie Hanson had a decent one with Bruiser but now we've sold him we're left with Keysy and FloJo which are not very creative.

We can do better than that and 2 weeks without a game should be plenty of time to assign the squad new boxer style nicknames. 

Go....

Good thread for an international break.

Bradley ‘the Terminator ‘Johnson

Chris ‘The Unwanted’ Martin

1 minute ago, HantsRam said:

Tom "the Goblin" Lawrence.....

.........always got his head down ?

(sorry, very old puerile joke that reminds me of my teens......)

I bottled it on TL.

I was going to put something like Tom ‘The Overpriced Bag of Crap’ Lawrence as a witty jibe at his detractors.

But I thought some people might not take it as a joke.

Tom ‘The New Scapegoat’ Lawrence?

Archived