Can Villa be on TV?

ariotofmyown

Trying to organise going to the Villa match with my brother who needs to know when to book off work.

Sky have got Premier League matches on 12.30 Sat, then 2.15 and 4.30 on the Sunday.

The are Championship games televised on Friday night and half 5 Saturday.

Would they still be able to re-schedule our match for Sunday lunchtime/ Monday night or has that deadline passed?

Our 4 games in October are all on Sky so surely they will be fed up of us by then. I'm just wondering that if Villa get a new high profile boss in, they might want to make it Lampard vs Terry/Henry/Jose?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens

Only way I can see it is if Terry was appointed manager of Villa.

Even then as you say the fixtures are pretty congested already that weekend on sky. Cant see it.

2 hours ago, Paul71 said:

Only way I can see it is if Terry was appointed manager of Villa.

Even then as you say the fixtures are pretty congested already that weekend on sky. Cant see it.

It’s gonna be Thierry Henry as the new manager. Possibly could be a Lampard vs Henry tv showdown

16 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Well tickets are on sale now so it won’t be on TV. I believe they can’t change it after they’ve gone on sale and it’s pretty much four weeks today. 

I believe that they can change even if tickets are on sale. Four weeks is the cut off point I believe.

4 minutes ago, richinspain said:

I believe that they can change even if tickets are on sale. Four weeks is the cut off point I believe.

Don’t they only go on sale four weeks before, hence it going on sale today for home members and general tomorrow. 

Either way, EFL website says “Selections for 3 October to 10 November by 24 August” so I imagine it’s safe now. 

4 hours ago, angieram said:

Good offer for the tickets on this one. If you know someone who is a season ticket holder they can buy you adult tickets for £20 (normal price £36). 

From 36 quid a bit steep, but I guess 83 quid plus booking fees for me, dad and 2 kids is okish price.

Archived