Mourinho

uttoxram75

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there's any truth in this, it's a disgrace - why on earth prolong the agony (for all involved) by deciding to get shot  but then not actually doing the deed until after a game? Probably someone in the board room hoping that they'll lose to Newcastle so that they can appear to be 'going the right thing' - utterly classless football club.....

Sith Happens

The media dont help. Everyday on Talk sport there has been the 'headlines' is it time for him to go and having people discussing it and people calling in.

I like Mouriniho, hes entertainment. Be sad if this was his last job over here.

It’s harsh that he should find out from the media he is being sacked.

Though I don’t understand why pundits are all laying the blame elsewhere.

United are crap. And Mourinho is a main culprit for that having spent about £500m on donkeys and then setting them up to play crap football. That isn’t somebody else’s fault.

United have no identity, an ugly playing style and players underperforming. That’s all on Mourinho, nobody else.

They say the relationship broke down when Mou asked for another £50m to buy a new centreback. He’s already bought Lindelof and Bailly, both who have been average. A new centreback was never going to push them closer to the title anyway. They are devoid of creativity and that’s on Mou too.

You can’t put a sheet of paper between the quality of players in the top places of the prem. from my perspective that means the manager’s strategy and man management is at fault.

I like United, their history and their culture of football played the right way. I also like Jose but I just don’t think they fit together and never have done. United missed the boat and should have had Klop 

There’s a film on the box my son is watching, engrossed for his history project called the Bunker.

There are similarities, crazed leader, his post match comments and talks of the club on Sky are akin to talks of the Third Reich. 

The mans in his bunker and he’s delusional. United will survive but Mourinho won’t not his football philosophy..... it’s ancient history in modern football.

37 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

There’s a film on the box my son is watching, engrossed for his history project called the Bunker.

There are similarities, crazed leader, his post match comments and talks of the club on Sky are akin to talks of the Third Reich. 

The mans in his bunker and he’s delusional. United will survive but Mourinho won’t not his football philosophy..... it’s ancient history in modern football.

You sure?

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

You sure?

He can stay as long as they can bear to have him there for me. Longer the better, the more they will ebb from the force they were. I’m taking great pleasure knowing so many plastic fans suffer like we do. United have one off shocks past seasons, now loses are a regular occurrence, welcome to the real world united fans!

They have not lost or performed  so badly in as many games since the early 70’s I’d wager, certainly longer than I can remember anyway. Long may it continue.

Mourinho, might fester awhile longer, I mean him no ill will in truth, but I love the entitled lot struggling and for me until they realise Jose’s tactics are holding them back, it will continue.

Archived