Caraboa Cup Chelsea (A) Tickets - Sold Out

David

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it possible to buy two tickets on the same day as the match is? I am from Poland and I would like to be at Stamford Bridge on 31st of October - I am only interested in guests "terrace" for sure. What do you think about our number? It will be sold out, or I have got a chance to purchase two tickets?

51 minutes ago, admira said:

So how many on here have been to two away games this season? They're all away games for me - it should be done on how many miles you've travelled!  ?

I would have previously agreed with you, having had a ST while living in Norfolk and even keeping it when I moved to Budapest for a while (admittedly I didn't make some of the games). But now I live closer I'd say it's your choice to support Derby and live so far away. Mwahaha.

48 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Is it possible to buy two tickets on the same day as the match is? I am from Poland and I would like to be at Stamford Bridge on 31st of October - I am only interested in guests "terrace" for sure. What do you think about our number? It will be sold out, or I have got a chance to purchase two tickets?

I think it will sell out

I think your chances getting two tickets is slim to none.

2 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think it will sell out

I think your chances getting two tickets is slim to none.

Thank you mate. So I need to buy tickets on "Chelsea zone" unfortunately.
Thank you one more time for briskly answer.

24 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Thank you mate. So I need to buy tickets on "Chelsea zone" unfortunately.
Thank you one more time for briskly answer.

Wouldn't rush into doing that. They'll make general sale IMO. 

We didn't take 4k to United so not sure we will here either. 

1 hour ago, Kuba said:

Wednesday night in London on sky. You should get them easy.

7 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Dcfc website is not showing me roadrider prices. Not announced yet? Or Mel putting his hand in again so not announced ?

The Roadrider will depart from Pride Park Stadium at 1.45pm. Seats are priced as follows:

Away Members - Adults: £26 | Under-16s: £20
Non-Members - Adults: £28 | Under-16s: £21

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2018/10/chelsea-carabao-cup-tickets-on-sale-to-away-members-from-thursday

Archived