Celebrities Who Changed their name?

Coneheadjohn

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Weight Watchers have changed their name to a symbol - which is two W's but they catagorigally do not stand for 'Weight Watchers'. Nor do they stand for Wellness that Works - that's just a strap line they are using.

They're overcomplicating things a bit. 

Screenshot_20180930-121645_Google.thumb.jpg.2a03ec927d80f9620e7c5f368b2b6cf7.jpg

Wonder What it could stand for?????

12 hours ago, StockholmRam said:

Farrohk Bulsara = Freddie Mercury

Arnold Dorsey - Engelburt Humperdinck 

Margeret Hyra - Meg Ryan

Nope!!!! I am not having it. Engelburt Humperdinck has to be a real name. Think about it, who in their right mind would say "Arnold Dorsey is not going to work, lets call you Engelburt Humperdinck".

50 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Nope!!!! I am not having it. Engelburt Humperdinck has to be a real name. Think about it, who in their right mind would say "Arnold Dorsey is not going to work, lets call you Engelburt Humperdinck".

He copied the name from a 19th century composer

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

Sunday seems to have changed it’s name to “Sky Sports Super Sunday” in our local pub.

The irony being it rarely if ever is (Super that is)     ?

Cardiff vs Burnley not exciting enough for ya???

Glamourpuss. 

6 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

Cardiff vs Burnley not exciting enough for ya???

Glamourpuss. 

For obscure reasons I went to Cardiff v Man City last weekend so at least saw 1 team that could play a bit.

Cardiff were poor tho........so with that and having 0 interest in watching Burnleh (and perhaps the Ginger Mourinho is going the same way as the greying one) I'm glad I was fixing Hants Jnrs lav yesterday ?

@coneheadjohn - did you mean us to quote all of the people who have real names that are very different to their celebrity nomenclature, or are you trying to find people who changed their celebrity name from one thing to another?

Quite a lot of celebs have real names that are quite different eg Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is Lady Gaga. But its quite a bit rarer for a celeb known by one name to change it to something very different. You get the odd idiot like Andy Cole suddenly wanting to be Andrew Cole.

Only one i can think of in the latter category is Posh Spice who nowadays has grown up and decided she's Victoria Beckham

9 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

@coneheadjohn - did you mean us to quote all of the people who have real names that are very different to their celebrity nomenclature, or are you trying to find people who changed their celebrity name from one thing to another?

Quite a lot of celebs have real names that are quite different eg Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is Lady Gaga. But its quite a bit rarer for a celeb known by one name to change it to something very different. You get the odd idiot like Andy Cole suddenly wanting to be Andrew Cole.

Only one i can think of in the latter category is Posh Spice who nowadays has grown up and decided she's Victoria Beckham

Sorry,I meant celebrities who changed their celebrity names.

Like Prince to Symbol?

Andy Cole is a cracker.

Archived