Ryder Cup

Angry Ram

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sergio was great eating Faldo’s all time points record, Molinari what a record with 5 straight wins but the Ryder Cup is chest thumping Ian Poulter.

Beating the world No1, epitomises the competitive spirit he brings and team ethic, the Americans for all their talent undeliver against.

He is my Mr Ryder cup

A5332255-8F78-4A61-A301-8A42E4D364B8.jpeg

47 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Sergio was great eating Faldo’s all time points record, Molinari what a record with 5 straight wins but the Ryder Cup is chest thumping Ian Poulter.

Beating the world No1, epitomises the competitive spirit he brings and team ethic, the Americans for all their talent undeliver against.

He is my Mr Ryder cup

A5332255-8F78-4A61-A301-8A42E4D364B8.jpeg

Excellent (and convincing) win. 

It was looking a little bit dodgy midway through the afternoon after the Americans got off to a good start but we got some big wins in the middle order and it all became a bit of a march at the end. 

Wasn't sure we would do it at the start of the week (especially after we went 1-3 down) although some of the pundits seemed to suggest that the Americans hadn't prepared well enough, with most skipping the French Open earlier this year for example that was held on the same course.

4 hours ago, mozza said:

Fantastic venue, it's got loads of water hazards and character,  looks great fun, wish i could play golf. 

So do I but that doesn't stop me from hacking my way round a golf course when ever I get the chance.

Archived