Tomasz Cywka - Wigan Athletic

derbydan

DERBY County have signed Wigan Athletic forward Tomasz Cywka on loan until the end of the season.

The Poland under-21 international is expected to go into the Rams squad for Saturday's Championship clash with Leicester City at Pride Park Stadium.

Cywka, 21, joined Wigan in the summer of 2006 from Polish side Gwarek Zabrze.

He has made two senior appearances for the Latics, both in cup competitions.

hahem WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO??????????????

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I though "Hmm, young lad, point to prove?"

Then I heard he'd been on loan to Oldham? wtf? If he's that good why aint he still there on loan? Did they not want to extend his loan?

Not sure about this, we've got one dud in Sunu already.

It's far worse than that !! .........

Former manager Paul Jewell signed Tomasz on 10th March 2006 to a three year deal that commenced in the summer of 2006 after 17 year old midfielder had impressed during a weeks trial at Christopher Park. He played his first game for Latics on 2nd August 2006 against Southport at Haig Avenue in a pre season fixture that Latics won 2-0.

give te lad a chance you never know he could pull a blinder just needs a chance you never know

i think we all know hes going to be cack

just like the majority of loan signings, my reckoning in the last 10 years we have only really had 1 decent loan signing in leon osman every one else has been *****...well i suppose tongue has been allright too...but everyone else has been crap

i think we all know hes going to be cack

just like the majority of loan signings, my reckoning in the last 10 years we have only really had 1 decent loan signing in leon osman every one else has been *****...well i suppose tongue has been allright too...but everyone else has been crap

What about Stoor????

Archived