Full 90 Minutes v Manchester United

David

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday I started to watch the FREE full 90 minutes...... video 2.30 + minutes . No problem except I felt I hadn't got the time to do it justice. So I freed up this afternoon, just settled down  in eager anticipation....... only to find I now have to PAY.

WHY  ??

11 minutes ago, David said:

Must have been an error, full 90 minutes have always been part of the subscription, free accounts get the preview show, live text and highlights the next day, plus all the interviews review shows.

Wish I had taken time out to watch it yesterday  pm !!!!!

One of those 'never ever delete' matches on the Sky box (until the next TIVO update, when like last time the gits wiped all my old recordings, including the Gumps 5-0 Bryso game).

Yes I watched the full 90+ yesterday for FREE  with no subscription Tried  again today after seeing this but asked me to subscribe  and now it’s dissapeared completely from Rams TV  Think someone messed up there!!                                      Was at the match  so managed to watch all the little bits you don’t see properly with the intensity of the game ?

I'm having problems watching this on my iPad. The video plays for 3 seconds and then stops. There's a wheel turning as if the video is loading but nothing happens. It also kept telling me to log in, but I was already logged in and repeating didn't do anything. I've managed to get it on the website eventually, but that loads really slowly too.

Archived