Like We Never Went Away...

Comrade 86

The Mighty Rams are back chaps and in style! Sat with the lad and his mates watching the game and they were screaming louder than me. They're all Chelsea by the way! So feckin proud of the boys and Frank and Jody too who set their stall out and refused to be cowed. We played some delicious stuff tonight and on balance, we deserved to win. This was not a fluke, nor were we hanging on and scraping a result. We stood toe to toe with the biggest club in the land and showed them what we're about. We'll have won new fans tonight and the profile of the club continues to skyrocket. One of the best nights ever supporting Derby and one which will live long in the memory. Shout out too to the travelling Rams faithful who were absolutely immense tonight. What a night to be a Ram! COYR

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Words can’t even describe how incredible that result is. No one would have given us a chance after going that goal down, and frankly if we’re being truthful neither would us on here. But the team showed everyone tonight what they’re capable of. That’s one of our finest games in a long, long time against such opposition.

6 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Words can’t even describe how incredible that result is. No one would have given us a chance after going that goal down, and frankly if we’re being truthful neither would us on here. But the team showed everyone tonight what they’re capable of. That’s one of our finest games in a long, long time against such opposition.

For the first time ever I predicted us to lose in Mozza's prediction league. I was hoping for some kind of reverse jinx wizardry and so it came to pass! Weirdly during the game I had a sense that we'd get something out of the game after their first and even after Feilani scored. My lad and his mates were livid out and couldn't understand why I was so calm. I did completely lose my shizzle during the peno shootout, mind! ?

Archived