The Derby Football Programme and Memorabilia Fair - Sunday 21 October

GuiseleyRam

The Derby Football Programme and Memorabilia Fair will be held at Nunsfield Social Club, Boulton Lane, Alvaston (DE24 0FD) on Sunday 21 October. A now well established fair that has been running for several years, there will be plenty of Derby County and other clubs' programmes and memorabilia available to view and buy.

I shall be in attendance selling copies of Derby County Memories magazine which ran from June 2013 - June 2018 (see www.derbycountymemories.co.uk for more information), and I believe Kalwinder Singh Dhindsa will also be in attendance signing copies of his books 'My Father & The Lost Legend of Pear Tree' Volumes 1 & 2 which are heavily influenced by Steve Bloomer. Hansons Auctioneer's Sports Memorabilia consultant will have a stall, and perhaps loweman2 will be there as well with a showcase of his amazing shirt collection?

derby.thumb.jpg.4768dfc1f3bc54849e6b5b4f79cad9b3.jpg

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have had confirmation that lifelong Rams fan & Derby author Kalwinder Singh Dhindsa will be present at the fair to sign copies of his books about his father's history, family life & times in the Pear Tree area and its connection to the Steve Bloomer legend. I believe Kal will be doing discounts on the books which are currently £8.99 each on Amazon. 

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1530819563/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_6?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1986351769/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_5?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1 

1 hour ago, Seaside Ram said:

Ive got every home programme since after italia 90 to present inc all league , cup , friendly in order . 28 years all bagged in perfect condition . In true Fiona Bruce fashion can anyone in the know care to guess on a value ? 

About £100. Post and Packing £110.

On 25/09/2018 at 18:54, GuiseleyRam said:

The Derby Football Programme and Memorabilia Fair will be held at Nunsfield Social Club, Boulton Lane, Alvaston (DE24 0FD) on Sunday 21 October. A now well established fair that has been running for several years, there will be plenty of Derby County and other clubs' programmes and memorabilia available to view and buy.

I shall be in attendance selling copies of Derby County Memories magazine which ran from June 2013 - June 2018 (see www.derbycountymemories.co.uk for more information), and I believe Kalwinder Singh Dhindsa will also be in attendance signing copies of his books 'My Father & The Lost Legend of Pear Tree' Volumes 1 & 2 which are heavily influenced by Steve Bloomer. Hansons Auctioneer's Sports Memorabilia consultant will have a stall, and perhaps loweman2 will be there as well with a showcase of his amazing shirt collection?

On 25/09/2018 at 18:54, GuiseleyRam said:

Reminder of this event on Sunday, hope to see some of you there. 

Archived