Sign in to follow this  
David

The Championship 18/19

12 minutes ago, Carnero said:

Ipswich have played well again, Lambert is doing a good job there despite them being bottom. I would expect a quick return from L1 next season.

People still give stick to Ipswich fans wanting big Mick out etc. I think their recent performances show that if they had got the appointment in the summer right, (having a different transfer strategy etc) they would've stayed up. Like the look of Edwards and Chalobah, think they could do a job in the champ next season as well.

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

Booooooooo the mighty Bristol City should wipe the floor with little old Ipswich Town Boooooooooo

Haha heard on the radio they were all booing on final whistle. It's happening again Bristol. We should throw stones in our glass houses.

5 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

Haha heard on the radio they were all booing on final whistle. It's happening again Bristol. We should throw stones in our glass houses.

Watching game did remind me of some of our performances have to admit. Footballers only human and feel it from the crowd. Tension at plenty of clubs right now! 

7 minutes ago, rynny said:

That was a horrible challenge. 

We didn’t fully see it,we didn’t even think he’d been sent off.

Madine is well known for being a really nice fella round here.

22 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

We didn’t fully see it,we didn’t even think he’d been sent off.

Madine is well known for being a really nice fella round here.

2 footed back of the knee, only one reason for the challenge and it wasn't to win the ball.