The Championship 18/19

David

7 hours ago, David said:

Forest down to 10, 1-0 down and wearing a kit inspired by a Chicken Korma, doesn’t get much better than this 

7 hours ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Thought the red was a tad harsh.

It is, and always will be, but that chicken korma kit is even worse!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like Milwall, but come on Milwall. They could do a job for us today

3m ago 13:08

5 min Grealish is flattened by Wallace, 30 yards from goal.

4m ago 13:07

4 min It would be unfair to say Millwall haven’t had a kick so far. But most of them have been tackles.

25 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Seems Leeds really want to play us in the Playoffs

If I was them I would want to play against us as well - they've managed to put 6 goals past us this season and we didn't look anywhere near them in either game.

However I would absolutely love it if we do a QPR - get battered for 90 minutes (in both legs) and then just nick a goal at the end. The only way it would be better is if it was against Forest instead.

2 minutes ago, Squid said:

2-0 Brentford 

Not such a bad result for us then it sounds so far......

After all of the nauseating Bielsa love in with the media this year I'd wet myself if they failed to get automatic then bombed in the playoffs

I have just had a joyous hour in a bar in Vilamoura watching a number of Leeds fans hold their heads in hands. Then Bielsa comes on with a face like a smacked arse. The volume was down but my Argentinian lip reading skills led me to believe that he has some major problems with his PowerPoint equipment ?

2 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I have just had a joyous hour in a bar in Vilamoura watching a number of Leeds fans hold their heads in hands. Then Bielsa comes on with a face like a smacked arse. The volume was down but my Argentinian lip reading skills led me to believe that he has some major problems with his PowerPoint equipment ?

The twitter meltdown is quite something at the moment 

13 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

But spying had absolutely no tactical benefit apparently. Oo, our semi final is going to be spicy. 

Still got to get something away at Bristol yet, we are favourites for the playoffs now but  I'm trying not to get too confident as we have 3 tough  games remaining.

Archived