The Championship 18/19

David

2 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

Confirmation that divings is more of a priority than putting your studs in someone’s face. 

Not saying diving should not be punishable btw, I’m just trying to point out the flaws

5D05F107-F9C8-4735-993A-26CCF00D355F.jpeg

Grabban getting the same charge for his theatricals on Saturday?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Barnetbyram said:

It was a crap point, and a good 2 points lost

PNE are in a bit of a false position. They’ll take (and have taken) a lot of points of people at their place this season. Getting a point there maybe ‘wolves’ level wiping the floor with everyone quality, but I said at the time, PNE certainly aren’t a team we can just expect to beat. 

Ipswich, on the other hand...

7 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

PNE are in a bit of a false position. They’ll take (and have taken) a lot of points of people at their place this season. Getting a point there maybe ‘wolves’ level wiping the floor with everyone quality, but I said at the time, PNE certainly aren’t a team we can just expect to beat. 

Ipswich, on the other hand...

Sorry pal, I misread your post, i totally agree PNE was a good point, last night was just soul destroying ??????

14 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

Since the turn of the year QPR played 11,won 2,drawn 2,lost 7...bloody hell,come on Mac.

Didn't realise that. When do we play them again? As for WBA scoring in the 94th minute, it's strange this year how many teams at the top are getting wins or draws with really late goals. Apart from Norwich away I can't remember us snatching anything so late on!

edit: apart from Reading away as well ?

3 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Didn't realise that. When do we play them again? As for WBA scoring in the 94th minute, it's strange this year how many teams at the top are getting wins or draws with really late goals. Apart from Norwich away I can't remember us snatching anything so late on!

Aye, Reading was 90+3, Norwich was 90+1 (technically)

Then there's Hull at 88, and our draw against Norwich was 86.

We've also scored a couple in the last 10 min in the cup. 

10 minutes ago, richinspain said:

April 22nd,he’ll be gone by then,he’s obviously took the curse with him.

On 20 February 2019 at 14:18, coneheadjohn said:

Since the turn of the year QPR played 11,won 2,drawn 2,lost 7...bloody hell,come on Mac.

Stoke and qpr both doing poo.

Rowett, clement and pearson already sacked.

#kissofdeath

Archived