The Championship 18/19

David

I think this season is going to be looked back on by the neutral, as one of the most entertaining seasons of all time. Loads of last minute drama on a consistent basis. Compare the championship results to the premier league ones this weekend. The championship is nothing if not entertaining. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Why do you feel it's necessary to link it to Keogh?

Why not, he comes out with the ball like RK but sadly is caught out of position also akin to RK too

I like RK but IMHO we cannot afford two defenders with the same passing across the lines blindly whilst also incorporating the odd rush of blood which leads to being caught out of position too  

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Sheffield Wednesday have applied to the EFL to charge the maximum allowed against Sheffield United - yes £59 per ticket 

Seriously?

Jeez - I realise Wednesday need to raise funds to repair their crumbling mausoleum of a stadium but that is utterly absurd.

Have the South Yorkshire plod doubled their prices now that they're funding David duckenfields defence costs?

4 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Seriously?

Jeez - I realise Wednesday need to raise funds to repair their crumbling mausoleum of a stadium but that is utterly absurd.

Have the South Yorkshire plod doubled their prices now that they're funding David duckenfields defence costs?

Intresting that you mention repairing thier crumbling mausoleum- the last time it was re done was in 1966 before the World Cup and the government paid !

10 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Intresting that you mention repairing thier crumbling mausoleum- the last time it was re done was in 1966 before the World Cup and the government paid !

I assumed that it had some funds in the wake of the Taylor report to go all seater?

But confess I don't actually know how all that work was financed. 

Archived