The Championship 18/19

David

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, David said:

3 defeats in the last 5 for Leeds. Time to bring out the chimp.

F3DD76D7-8F0C-4B3B-8A98-4BA797CFD0E8.gif

Spying had no tactical benefit apparently. It’s getting harder and harder to sell that idea. 

Mind you, I’m not sure if I want them to crash and burn too much. They’ve very much been our Achilles heel this season, so u wouldn’t fancy facing them in the play offs. 

3 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Spying had no tactical benefit apparently. It’s getting harder and harder to sell that idea. 

Mind you, I’m not sure if I want them to crash and burn too much. They’ve very much been our Achilles heel this season, so u wouldn’t fancy facing them in the play offs. 

The Bielsa burnout I think they call it, whatever it is I’m finding it very entertaining. 

Tough away game at Boro next, could find themselves out the top 2. 

Would love Leeds at Wembley, Lampard starting the bounce as their fans march out of Wembley together.

1 hour ago, David said:

The Bielsa burnout I think they call it, whatever it is I’m finding it very entertaining. 

Tough away game at Boro next, could find themselves out the top 2. 

Would love Leeds at Wembley, Lampard starting the bounce as their fans march out of Wembley together.

Pity we couldn't nick a winner and catch them up a bit more.

27 minutes ago, David said:

Just need the EFL to nick a few points off them, all those that they gained whilst cheating.

That’s all gone a bit quiet, but surely this is showing evidence that the spying did have a tactical benefit for them. There may be other factors too, but show a graph of results before spygate, and results after they’ve been forced to stop. It’s pretty damning. 

13 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Is it just me or have Villa been utter cack since they wupped us 3-0.

Losing again......

Honeymoon period is over, saying that Sheff Utd are a very good team, on their day they can wipe the floor with anyone. Impressive job Wilder has done, if you look at the squad on paper, it’s not one that you would say is promotion contenders. 

3 minutes ago, David said:

Honeymoon period is over, saying that Sheff Utd are a very good team, on their day they can wipe the floor with anyone. Impressive job Wilder has done, if you look at the squad on paper, it’s not one that you would say is promotion contenders. 

That's for sure...annoyingly consistent and that's a telling characteristic this season particularly it seems.

Villa fading and aren't they in the financial mire next season if they don't go up? Or maybe i dreamt i read that....

1 minute ago, HantsRam said:

That's for sure...annoyingly consistent and that's a telling characteristic this season particularly it seems.

Villa fading and aren't they in the financial mire next season if they don't go up? Or maybe i dreamt i read that....

Good players have Sheff U 

Fleck,Sharp ,Basham ,Baldock etc etc 

4 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Parachute payments run out so expect a mass exodus out of Villa Park as they begin life as an established Championship club

Archived