The Championship 18/19

David

I wouldnt worry too much about Bristol going above us. They don't have the easiest of runs to the end of the season - Birmingham - QPR, Norwich, Blackburn, Leeds, Shef Utd, Norwich, West Brom, Hull, us and even Preston won't be easy games for them. We still have to play them, so long as we don't drop too many more points in the next few games we will have a good chance of getting back into the playoffs.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s comforting that there’s a bit of a gap forming to 8th at least, and we’ve got a game in hand over most. 

So as long as we can hold off Bristol, I’d say we’ve can keep pulling away from the rest, and 6th or 7th should be more than achievable. It’s just whether or not Bristol will eventually drop off, or if we’ll be able to find some consistent form, go on a run, and shift up a couple of places. 

Top 2 is dreamland stuff. I’m jusf happy if we can consolidate ourselves in the top 7 peloton group for now, and then make a break to stay safely in the top 6. 

2 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Norwich are defending well and when they go forward they carry the ball into the final third Leeds are finding it hard deal with. 

Both of the teams overall/individually look solid units, we're a bit weedy by comparison. 

Archived