The Championship 18/19

David

2 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Not the golden boot then who has premiership and international experience ?

What's your point? I'm saying the big money is in academy graduates. 

So no - there's no money in the golden boot with premiership and international experience.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 22/01/2019 at 11:40, Sparkle said:

Not the golden boot then who has premiership and international experience ?

Home grown is nore valuable isnt it? Helps fill the quota. Obviously they have to have some level of talent, but if Vydra was English we would probably have got more money for him.

1 minute ago, GenBr said:

Home grown is nore valuable isnt it? Helps fill the quota. Obviously they have to have some level of talent, but if Vydra was English we would probably have got more money for him.

.....and probably had to pay more for him in the first place

It's happening again , It's happening agaiiin , Leeds United it's happening again ,  they are currently 1 0 down to Rotherham , which would make it 5 defeats from 6 in league and cup, the wheels seem to be falling off at the wrong time for them. Hopefully they don't go and score 3 now to make me look a fool.

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Leeds losing at Rotherham? Thought Bielsa was a genius the likes of which we’d never seen before. Funny how they’ve started falling apart, almost like they were cheating and now they’re not allowed to... they’re not actually that good? Astounding 

I don't think it's to do with that, I think it's because Saiz has gone to spain and loads of their players have got injured , if they loose to Rotherham it would mean our slim chances of top 2 will grow slightly bigger.

1 hour ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

It's happening again , It's happening agaiiin , Leeds United it's happening again ,  they are currently 1 0 down to Rotherham , which would make it 5 defeats from 6 in league and cup, the wheels seem to be falling off at the wrong time for them. Hopefully they don't go and score 3 now to make me look a fool.

THIS IS YOUR FAULT

1 minute ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

THIS IS YOUR FAULT

I knew deep down they would probably win but I wanted to enjoy abit of gloating while I still could, I think they will probably end up winning the league , but with Norwich and Sheffield united drawing the results weren't too bad for us, as we don't have a prayer of winning the league anyway but if we win our game in hand we would be 5 points of 2nd  with only Westbrom left to play out of the top 6. If we can win every game in February we could scrape 2nd, but it is a real tough ask.

8 minutes ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

I knew deep down they would probably win but I wanted to enjoy abit of gloating while I still could, I think they will probably end up winning the league , but with Norwich and Sheffield united drawing the results weren't too bad for us, as we don't have a prayer of winning the league anyway but if we win our game in hand we would be 5 points of 2nd  with only Westbrom left to play out of the top 6. If we can win every game in February we could scrape 2nd, but it is a real tough ask.

We barely beat a 10 man Accrington who haven't won at home since November, don't fancy us against a very in-form Preston. Football, though, you never know.

7 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

We barely beat a 10 man Accrington who haven't won at home since November, don't fancy us against a very in-form Preston. Football, though, you never know.

I fancy us as long as Marriott is playing, if Nugent is playing I am not so sure as he hasn't impressed me recently. God knows who will play right back, probably Tomori after we have signed a centre back on loan. 

Archived