The Championship 18/19

David

2 hours ago, cannable said:

Hull and Cardiff are two of the worst promoted sides I’ve ever seen

We’d have smashed it had we had the following season’s team a year earlier 

If you look at the success of Bournemouth and Watford, you could argue the 2014/15 campaign was one of the toughest. Norwich and Boro were good that season too.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

West brom predicted 1, actual 3.......still fancy them to win it.

Villa predicted 2, actual 13....... expect them to pick up and still make the play offs

Leeds united predicted 3, actual 1...... still expecting top 3

Stoke predicted 4, delighted to see them 18th......still expecting top 7 but its funny. 

Derby predicted 5th, actual 6th......sticking to 5th as a prediction.

Think the Baggies and Boro look strong. Obviously Leeds are top but they're already faltering a little due to a thin squad and if the reports of training 8 hours a day are to be believed, they'll falter some more.

Disappointed the gumps have picked up so many spawny points, a disputed last-minute penalty winner last time out a typical example.

Four points separating the entire top half seems much tighter than normal. We're obviously a work in progress after a radical overhaul of personnel and style, so I'm delighted to see we are where we are for this stage in our evolution.

We're 20% of the way through, but unlike most years, no one has gotten away and the whole thing is up for grabs. very much hoping we'll grab it.

On ‎24‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 23:28, Leicester Ram said:

Can’t believe it’s only been 9 games. Got a feeling WBA are the team we thought Stoke were, might be the ones to watch. 

They were poo in midfield and very sloppy with the ball  with their defenders when I watched them against the Birmingham City , they have a very good attack though  but I cant see them winning the league especially with a lack of creativity in the middle of the park for me the best teams are Boro, Derby , Sheffield united and then 4th best is between West Brom and  Leeds.

15 hours ago, WAGHORNY RAM99 said:

They were poo in midfield and very sloppy with the ball  with their defenders when I watched them against the Birmingham City , they have a very good attack though  but I cant see them winning the league especially with a lack of creativity in the middle of the park for me the best teams are Boro, Derby , Sheffield united and then 4th best is between West Brom and  Leeds.

They’ve got the quality to sort it out though.

To me, they’re a team that’s only going to get better, particularly if they splash in January.

Archived