The Championship 18/19

Day

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saiz one of Leeds better players is he not? Be interesting what they do in January, light squad already that’s been hit with injuries, now this.

Fair play to them though letting him leave, although you would think 5 months and help them see out the season wouldn’t be a huge ask.

23 minutes ago, David said:

Saiz one of Leeds better players is he not? Be interesting what they do in January, light squad already that’s been hit with injuries, now this.

Fair play to them though letting him leave, although you would think 5 months and help them see out the season wouldn’t be a huge ask.

Weren't the Leeds fans saying Saiz matters? ?

17 hours ago, David said:

Personal reasons because his wife had a cancer scare and lost one of their twins so wants they want to move closer to their family. By all accounts, Saiz hasn’t been too good recently understandably and has only started 1 of Leeds’ last 6 games, and Leeds have been pretty good in that period. They have a readymade replacement in Brown.

1 hour ago, ariotofmyown said:

Shame we lost to Bolton. And Rotherham and Millwall. 3 out of bottom 4. Another 9 points at this stage would be nice!

Big time but we have been very inconsistent compared to Leeds and Norwich the run the later is on is incredible but they’ve played teams at the right time over the next couple of weeks they have the ‘more tougher games’ 

2 minutes ago, David said:

FT: Bristol City 1-1 Norwich

Decent result for us, a win on Monday would put us back in 3rd and 4pts behind Norwich.

Pretty sure brizzle were winning last i saw.

Ah 2-2.

You and Forest to draw please☺️

On a personal level because Forest wouldn't let me on there forum and because they were horrible, negative and fouling when we played them i would prefer you won if one of you had to.

Hate the idea of negative teams like Boro or Forest going up.

Rather good footballing sides went up.

More draws then wins highlights the style Forest play, crap.

6 hours ago, Cjay said:

You and Forest to draw please☺️

On a personal level because Forest wouldn't let me on there forum and because they were horrible, negative and fouling when we played them i would prefer you won if one of you had to.

Hate the idea of negative teams like Boro or Forest going up.

Rather good footballing sides went up.

More draws then wins highlights the style Forest play, crap.

I know they're managed by Krankie but are they really negative- thought a lot of their draws were score draws....?

1 hour ago, HantsRam said:

I know they're managed by Krankie but are they really negative- thought a lot of their draws were score draws....?

Can only really comment on us (Leeds) vs them, 3 shots 1 on target 1 goal, they commited nearly 6 times more fouls then they had shots. We have played a lot of teams who have been negative, Forest were the worst. 

And they are 17th for shots per game. 

Imo they like to think of themselves as a good footballing passing side but there mediocre, there passing accuracy is poor compared to the top sides and there possession stats are poor to compared to more technical sides.

Hard to break down, hard to beat like Boro under Karanka, we needed a handball to do it (although we missed chances). They are good at what they do but glad i dont have to watch them

Very average as an attacking force, heavily reliant on Lewis Grabban for goals. 

9 hours ago, Cjay said:

Can only really comment on us (Leeds) vs them, 3 shots 1 on target 1 goal, they commited nearly 6 times more fouls then they had shots. We have played a lot of teams who have been negative, Forest were the worst. 

And they are 17th for shots per game. 

Imo they like to think of themselves as a good footballing passing side but there mediocre, there passing accuracy is poor compared to the top sides and there possession stats are poor to compared to more technical sides.

Hard to break down, hard to beat like Boro under Karanka, we needed a handball to do it (although we missed chances). They are good at what they do but glad i dont have to watch them

Very average as an attacking force, heavily reliant on Lewis Grabban for goals. 

God I remember Boro under karanka. Bunch of shithouses like Rowett. 

How we managed to pop one in against forest last season i have no idea. ?

Archived