Bradley Johnson

cannable

In all fairness, if he isn’t prepared to learn off one of the best midfielders in living memory he shouldn’t be here!

Something has changed and I for one want it to continue.

This journey we are on will obviously have low points, but as sure as eggs are eggs the highs will last in our memories for ever.

Lets just enjoy.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bradders is doing what I wanted a fit George Thorne to be doing. I was at the Oldham game and people around me were screaming for Johnsons head, shouting that he shouldn't be anywhere near a Derby shirt again, that's the more polite version, but what a change in a few weeks.... unbelievable Geoff

Now the dust is just about starting to settle after our amazing night, a thought or two about our Brad. He didn’t get the headlines last night but I thought he was absolutely outstanding. Not only put a big shift in but tackled hard and used the ball really well. Never been entirely convinced, but his recent performances have started to make me think he could turn out to be a hugely important cog in our increasingly slick machine. Is he being influenced and inspired by our esteemed manager to perform at a higher level than before? Is he the answer to our DM conundrum after all?

17 minutes ago, ramtique said:

Now the dust is just about starting to settle after our amazing night, a thought or two about our Brad. He didn’t get the headlines last night but I thought he was absolutely outstanding. Not only put a big shift in but tackled hard and used the ball really well. Never been entirely convinced, but his recent performances have started to make me think he could turn out to be a hugely important cog in our increasingly slick machine. Is he being influenced and inspired by our esteemed manager to perform at a higher level than before? Is he the answer to our DM conundrum after all?

BJ looks integral to Frank's plan. Frank is way ahead of us. Watched the game twice now. Dream football even if we are struggling to understand the turnaround. Rowett must be favourite for the bullet at Stoke. 

We are getting the triangles going again, that's the difference, Johnson and Bryson are keeping up with 

Forsyth and Bogle, which means we have an outlet in the middle instead of going back to Keogh and timori.

Mount comes deep and links play as well - its all looking good, we could be back to the heady days of Mac 1

shortly, where no-one can live with us, 4 and 5 nils    COYR

3 hours ago, DesertRam said:

We are getting the triangles going again, that's the difference, Johnson and Bryson are keeping up with 

Forsyth and Bogle, which means we have an outlet in the middle instead of going back to Keogh and timori.

Mount comes deep and links play as well - its all looking good, we could be back to the heady days of Mac 1

shortly, where no-one can live with us, 4 and 5 nils    COYR

Watch us lose to Bolton now ?

• 1 month later...

I thought he could have been really useful against Villa during that second half, they were dominating us in the air and getting through the middle too easily. I'd have replaced Holmes with Johnson at around 50-60 minutes, he could maybe have given us some more bite in the middle.

2 minutes ago, Andicis said:

I thought he could have been really useful against Villa during that second half, they were dominating us in the air and getting through the middle too easily. I'd have replaced Holmes with Johnson at around 50-60 minutes, he could maybe have given us some more bite in the middle.

Roll eyes 

Archived