v Brentford (H) Match Thread

Boycie

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

Wilson obviously as part of his loan agreement must play a certain amount of games .

I believe there’s an agreement with all of Liverpool’s players sent out on loan that they have to play a set amount or the club has to pay a hefty fine. Never been a fan of that sort of agreement, if they are good enough then they’ll play regardless. 

4 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I believe there’s an agreement with all of Liverpool’s players sent out on loan that they have to play a set amount or the club has to pay a hefty fine. Never been a fan of that sort of agreement, if they are good enough then they’ll play regardless. 

Why do you believe that?

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

Why do you believe that?

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

Why do you believe that?

Bristol City got fined last season by Liverpool for not playing Ryan Kent enough times. Article also states that Celtic were put off Harry Wilson due to this loan policy.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-news-transfer-rumours-gossip-1764782

I'm looking forward to seeing what Wilson can do. A very talented young man. Bennett deserves to keep his place, but needs a goal. I'm hoping it comes together and Harry provides the assist. 

I am surprised that Brentford are clear favourites with the bookies. Very rare for me to bet on a Rams win as it makes me so happy regardless, but I did put some money on today. Hope the lads come through to pay for dinner! 

Strong team and lots of game-changing options on the bench. 

Come on you Rams! 

I know that we all love Frank Lampard, particularly re the contrast in playing style with his predecessor, but I have one niggling little doubt about his judgement ..

His reluctance to trust (and play) our two most creative, effective, players .. Tom Huddlestone and Chris Martin ! And persisting with Nugent, in preference to giving Marriott a chance.

Hopefully his judgement will prove me wrong, but meanwhile, I have doubts. 

2 minutes ago, Ram8 said:

I know that we all love Frank Lampard, particularly re the contrast in playing style with his predecessor, but I have one niggling little doubt about his judgement ..

His reluctance to trust (and play) our two most creative, effective, players .. Tom Huddlestone and Chris Martin ! And persisting with Nugent, in preference to giving Marriott a chance.

How can he play Chris Martin? He’s a Hull player for the season. 

11 minutes ago, Ram8 said:

Give it a rest mate Jesus, is Chris Martin your son or something?! Hes gone, move on from it...

Archived