Keogh - 300 games and counting

therealhantsram

Really nice interview on Rams TV with Keogh to mark his 300 games. 

Quite a milestone... First player since Mick Forsyth apparently, just as the 80s became the 90s. Really puts then achievement into perspective. 

Colin Gibson at his best and Keogh at ease with a real feel-good vibe and hardly a 'like yer say' to be heard! 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good, he’s been a great servant to the club and this number of games is starting to get rare in the modern game.

Gets a lot of undeserved stick, yes he’s not a world beater and yes he’s made mistakes.......but he’s a good championship CB and he’s done well for us especially when you consider he cost a million quid!

I honestly think some of our fans expect to see Ramos, pique, umtiti esque performances from our CB’s!

The clue is the division we play in.

Tremendous achievement.

theres really no better sight than seeing a whole herd of keogh charging across the pitch and jumping into a river as part of their annual migration. 

Congratulations on 300 appearances. First Derby player to do so since Michael Forsyth. 110 appearances off of the top ten.

Fantastic ball-playing centre-half, one of four players to be twice Player of the Seasons, I believe it’s only he and Darren Moore to be in the PFA TOTS as CBS for us.

Really decent bloke. During a pre-season trip to Holland and catching the same plane home as the players it was HIM instigating conversation with us. 

Vastly underrated, I used to myself so I can see why. 

Archived