Nugent - What does he offer?

Sheikh n Bake

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, TimRam said:

At the possible expense of a win yesterday.

Not really. We know nuge can't play twice in three days and we've just spent £8m on new strikers.

52 minutes ago, angieram said:

Yes, the team on paper was more than good enough. I seem to remember lots of people praising it at 2 pm yesterday.  

Much as Nuge is one of my favourite players I really liked the look of yesterdays team and felt really positive. What do I know eh ?

lots of reason it didn’t work. .. hard working and physical Rotherham, weak ref, we missed Bryson’s runs .. it’s not what he does with the ball but what he makes others do when we haven’t got it. I have never been Bryson’s biggest fan apart from his 100% effort (and a certain hat trick ) but I am beginning to see what his work off the ball does to disrupt other teams desired shape. Interesting side to his game. 

I really felt Hudds would join up our midfield but reading between the lines he didn’t have the influence a player of his calibration might normally be expected have in a game like that. ? 

20 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

He offers "Dave Factor".

The inescapable yet indefinable presence of "my mate Dave" we all know one...we all have one...

?

But it’s David, we don’t like Dave until we reach a certain age where Dave  is preferred to miserable old c............

7 minutes ago, rsmini said:

I think you will find that Nuge was quoted as being poorly on Saturday, that's why he wasn't in the squad. Hopefully he will be better for Tuesday

Post-match interview Lampard said he was left out for squad rotation reasons and not ill/ injured. What's your source? You suggest Frank is not telling the truth in public interviews or is your research just poor?

11 minutes ago, DRBee said:

Post-match interview Lampard said he was left out for squad rotation reasons and not ill/ injured. What's your source? You suggest Frank is not telling the truth in public interviews or is your research just poor?

Beagle told us! He must have heard it somewhere - Radio Derby? 

Archived