loweman2

Memories @ramtique

2 hours ago, richinspain said:

You'll be struggling to beat that one @loweman2, unless you've got Trevor Christie's from the same match. Or Charlie's against Madrid. Or Wanchope's against ManU. Or McGovern's against Liverpool. Or.......... We'll, you'll be struggling 🤪

He's got some fantastic shirts, he puts the ground work in. He has some very very rare ones, and some are totally unique.

1 hour ago, C-stand said:

He's got some fantastic shirts, he puts the ground work in. He has some very very rare ones, and some are totally unique.

Yes I know. He's got a fantastic collection and has put in many hours of work, and imagine quite a penny too. It's pure jealousy on my part, and also a bit of a joke as every time I give him a like, which is with almost every post, I add a comment about how much I hate him for it. Love what you're doing @loweman2, keep up the fantastic journey you're on.

5 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Yes I know. He's got a fantastic collection and has put in many hours of work, and imagine quite a penny too. It's pure jealousy on my part, and also a bit of a joke as every time I give him a like, which is with almost every post, I add a comment about how much I hate him for it. Love what you're doing @loweman2, keep up the fantastic journey you're on.

I think between us, we have nearly every shirt from the last 50 years. There are only 2 or 3 rare third shirts I think we are missing. 

8 minutes ago, C-stand said:

I think between us, we have nearly every shirt from the last 50 years. There are only 2 or 3 rare third shirts I think we are missing. 

Good luck to both of you in completing your collections. As always, keep us updated with new acquisitions.

11 hours ago, richinspain said:

You'll be struggling to beat that one @loweman2, unless you've got Trevor Christie's from the same match. Or Charlie's against Madrid. Or Wanchope's against ManU. Or McGovern's against Liverpool. Or.......... We'll, you'll be struggling 🤪

21 hours ago, C-stand said:

Derby 2 Rotherham 1. Phil Gee's shirt, scored the first goal, and the rise under Arthur Cox began.12891649_236748693345394_2098987329447977050_o.thumb.jpg.d1c0119b22e10110cd4a941f65c5eec4.jpg

12473819_236748963345367_5626434495496994226_o.jpg

11 hours ago, richinspain said:

Yes lovely shirt and a great piece of history! Good to see you Mr T 👍🐏

1 hour ago, loweman2 said:

I recieved this today, a great snapshot of history, some great names there where is all started!

092285DE-8671-40B0-AB4A-3AA2E90BBD76.jpeg

6A4DE993-3FAC-4EBB-A797-9B0523EB62A4.jpeg

Nice item, I saw you were the top bidder. Glad I started collecting years ago.

On 20/09/2018 at 23:20, RamNut said:

Hinton, daniel, saxton, mcfarland, ?

hector, ?, webster?, richardson, durban, hughes, o'hare

Phil Waller next to Hector, Reg Matthews top row at the end.

On 02/10/2018 at 08:45, loweman2 said:

1979 attendances 

471C0787-81E4-4D22-B467-E272EBCEA3DB.jpeg

Wow! Crazy how wide the differences were from a highest to lowest at every club.

Proud that we had the highest lowest at 15,381 (if you catch my drift!), obviously more loyal us Rams 🐏

On 02/10/2018 at 08:45, loweman2 said:

1979 attendances 

471C0787-81E4-4D22-B467-E272EBCEA3DB.jpeg

We were still in the first division in 1979, we got relegated in 1979/80 season. Remember the slogan "we'll be back in 81"?

Scary to think that was nearly 40 years ago. 

Looking at Cambridge United's highest attendance, I'd be surprised if it weren't against us. There was officially 3,000 Derby there for the first game of the season but you can probably add a few hundred extra to that with many jumping the turnstiles and plenty in home areas.

7 hours ago, ram59 said:

We were still in the first division in 1979, we got relegated in 1979/80 season. Remember the slogan "we'll be back in 81"?

Scary to think that was nearly 40 years ago. 

Remember the slogan?  I still wear the yellow tee shirt!

Norwich away... best relegation day ever!   

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.