Meet the local poet behind the ‘We Are Derby’ video

David

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There a two types of 'grounds'. 

Classical bowls and the old trad grounds where all four stands we different and each had a different identity.

hillsboro used to be a great example of the latter, with its old main stand, the kop etc etc. Then they tried to change it into a bowl and join all the roofs up. End up a bag of poo. Maybe a bowel?

I nearly bought that trackie top previously, that one Jamie was wearing ,......... I'm glad I didn't.

I'm glad I didn't, nearly buy the top @OwenB87 is wearing, to try and make him look all streetwise,

I nearly laughed, at the green sweatshirt he was wearing, being all creased and not so @OwenB87 , nice suit, no ties,

I'm glad I did watch this on RamsTV, enjoying a mug of tea, and reminiscing of the BBG, and everything that is D.C.F.C.

Big respect to Mel, Frank, the past, the present, the future, everything that was the magnificent with Gordon Guthrie.....R.I.P

Whatever happens in life........We Respect, We Are Kind, We Love, We are all Derby County............Love, Life & Unity.......Init?

• 1 month later...

Archived