What's fun in Derby

Angry Ram

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Waste not want not is Boycie’s motto, got banned from the local all you can eat Chinese after filling his pockets with noodles one night, they wouldn’t have clocked him had his trousers not fallen down with the weight on the way out.

9 minutes ago, David said:

Waste not want not is Boycie’s motto, got banned from the local all you can eat Chinese after filling his pockets with noodles one night, they wouldn’t have clocked him had his trousers not fallen down with the weight on the way out.

I've heard that he sees an all you can eat as a challenge rather than a meal

4 hours ago, TomBustler1884 said:

Well this escalated quickly!

We're not going to be charging entry from now on, so no worries there.

No excuses not to come now!

I’m in! Just need to grow me beard a bit more and take me socks off init.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Parsnip said:

I've seen a few Facebook friends posting pictures of nights out at Bustler Market - last night especially looked really good. Looks right up my street, I reckon I'll try it next weekend.

Looks like it's going well @TomBustler1884?

We've had a fantastic weekend, chuffed to bits. Loads of people came to check out the new venue, and it's working better than the old one.

The next one is Feb 22nd-23rd, entry is £1 but DCFC season ticket holders are free!

4 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

We've had a fantastic weekend, chuffed to bits. Loads of people came to check out the new venue, and it's working better than the old one.

The next one is Feb 22nd-23rd, entry is £1 but DCFC season ticket holders are free!

Ah so it's once a month - I thought it was every week for some reason, that explains all the Facebook posts this weekend. I'll definitely bring the dog for a booze up next time!

17 hours ago, Parsnip said:

Ah so it's once a month - I thought it was every week for some reason, that explains all the Facebook posts this weekend. I'll definitely bring the dog for a booze up next time!

image.thumb.jpeg.46b34e38516a12a8de9ee3744cce6e52.jpeg

Archived