Inter Miami CF

SaintRam

Probably unpopular but I quite like it. 

Unless I am reading too much into it, I feel the whole name and badge has been well thought out. 

(Taken from Wiki) The name of the club (inter Milan) derives from the wish of its founding members to accept foreign players as well as Italians

A sharp bit of social commentary given the current USA climate (can I put that anymore?) and the likely social mix of their target fan base. Add to that a badge incorporating reminders of the Sunshine State and a homage to Art Deco design and the pastel pink of Miami’s heydays this should appeal to many.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, R@M said:

Probably unpopular but I quite like it. 

Unless I am reading too much into it, I feel the whole name and badge has been well thought out. 

(Taken from Wiki) The name of the club (inter Milan) derives from the wish of its founding members to accept foreign players as well as Italians

A sharp bit of social commentary given the current USA climate (can I put that anymore?) and the likely social mix of their target fan base. Add to that a badge incorporating reminders of the Sunshine State and a homage to Art Deco design and the pastel pink of Miami’s heydays this should appeal to many.

Sorry, but...

On 05/09/2018 at 11:31, reveldevil said:

I see a grinning punk holding his willy.

13 hours ago, Grimbeard said:

If the club has just been founded, why does it have 2020 on the badge? Surely Becks could have found someone to help him with the Roman numerals?

haha it doesn't enter the league system until 2020, so "officially" that's its founding year.

Archived