Inter Miami CF

SaintRam

Highly questionable name, but I quite like the crest (not the whole badge) and the colour scheme.

Oh, in case anyone doesn't know, this is the club (or 'franchise') David Beckham has created.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought Forest’s badge was bad, but this is horrendous. Looks like something you would see outside a strip club on GTA.

As for the name, well, they need to drop the Inter, it’s used in fantasy football team names to come up with some shockers. 

I used to go with Inter Sheep for a while myself, but this is supposed to be a professional club. 

I don't get it.

International football club... Miami.

What does that even mean? I understand appealing to the latin community. Florida in general has loads of latin people, and Miami especially will have being a port city. Over 70% are hispanic I believe.

But why have that name? 

1 hour ago, Bris Vegas said:

I don't get it.

What does that even mean? I understand appealing to the latin community. Florida in general has loads of latin people, and Miami especially will have being a port city. Over 70% are hispanic I believe.

But why have that name? 

Why Sporting Kansas City or Real Salt Lake ?  Just fashionable to use the prefixes of famous European clubs its seems.  Sounds daft though. Inter Miami is probably the worst of the lot.

3 hours ago, Highgate said:

Why Sporting Kansas City or Real Salt Lake ?  Just fashionable to use the prefixes of famous European clubs its seems.  Sounds daft though. Inter Miami is probably the worst of the lot.

Hahaha. I think it's adorable. And I mean that in the most patronizing way possible.

9 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

I don't get it.

But why have that name? 

I think you’ve probably answers your own question there. At least that’s what I assumed when I saw it. 

They’re going for maximum hipster points. “Internacional de Futbol” and choosing Palermo pink.

Looking forward to seeing their contrived version of Dortmund’s “Yellow Wall” on match day. 

Archived