Vote Weimann

Gut_Reaction

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, ramsbottom said:

The sarcasm wasn't aimed at you.  But at our regular football hipster/blogger who thinks the sun shines out of Bielsa's crazy anus.  It's ok though, I've only just noticed you're a Leeds fan, if I had, my reply wouldn't have been so courteous ? 

There's Forest fans claiming promotion before a ball was kicked solely because of Jorge Mendes. 

There's Derby fans now confident of promotion because you have beaten 4 of the bottom 6. 

There's Sheffield Wednesday fans dreaming of promotion because they have taken points of 4 teams with 2 wins between them. 

Not saying Bielsa and us are nailed on for promotion, far from it???.

But LUFC fans are entitled to feel a little giddy if other clubs lower are talking of promotion, Shirley?

11 hours ago, Cjay said:

There's Forest fans claiming promotion before a ball was kicked solely because of Jorge Mendes. 

There's Derby fans now confident of promotion because you have beaten 4 of the bottom 6. 

There's Sheffield Wednesday fans dreaming of promotion because they have taken points of 4 teams with 2 wins between them. 

But LUFC fans are entitled to feel a little giddy if other clubs lower are talking of promotion, Shirley?

If I were Leeds fan I'd be worried about promotion as all that money would just inevitably lead to another financial meltdown within 3 years.

12 hours ago, Cjay said:

I wouldn't say we're all confident of promotion (don't take Twitter as a fair barometer, especially after we've won), a vast majority would be happy to be still fighting for a play off spot come May.  What we're more concerned about is Frank's ideas bedding in and the team playing a better brand of football, which so far, is slowly coming to fruition.  

And don't call me Shirley...

Archived