Sign in to follow this  
Inverurie Ram

Max Lowe Aberdeen loan updates

3 hours ago, OohMartWright said:

After an excellent display in the semi, it looks like Max will be playing in the Scottish League Cup Final. Good luck to him.

I'm surprised he's been used as a sub so much at Aberdeen. Full backs don't often get subbed, which would suggest to me he's being played more as a winger? Am I right or way off the scent? 

Don’t know about his other games but today he came on to replace an injured player rather than as a tactical sub. He made a few forays forward, including one very impressive run where he beat several players, but was primarily an orthodox left back and did well.

It was a surprise to the majority of the fans that he didnt start, but he did really well once he found his feet.

It was brilliant to see him celebrating with the players and fans at the end.

I doubt he has played in an atmosphere like that before, but he stood up to lots of pressure down his wing. 

He's got a cup final to look forward to on Dec 2nd. He might have a shiny new medal to show off back at Moor Farm on 1st Jan....😀 

He’s getting some really useful experience. 

In terms of raw ability he is- on his day-imho- the best of our youngsters. Good to see that he can stay fit over a run of games. But he needs to show consistency.

Will be interesting to see what happens when he comes back....

Sunday 2nd Dec 2018 Aberdeen v Celtic 3pm Hampden Park Betfred Cup Final.

Aberdeen Football Club can this afternoon Thu 8th Nov confirm that an initial allocation of 18,000 tickets for the Betfred Cup Final has now sold out after an exceptional response from the Red Army.

The Club is now awaiting a further delivery of tickets from the SPFL, these tickets will predominantly be drawn from the South Stand. Supporters are now being invitied to join a waiting list for access to these tickets, priority will be based on Loyalty Points.

3 hours ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Hibernian 0-1 Aberdeen Friday 9th Nov 2018 BT Sport. Max Lowe played the full match.

I didn't see this one, was enjoying myself at Martin Stephenson & The Daintees at the Derby Venue with @2tups

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46067881

I watched it and Max is beginning to find his mojo now he is getting a regular start.

The fans have warmed to him as well.  

Hopefully he extends his stay until the end of the season. 

23 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

I watched it and Max is beginning to find his mojo now he is getting a regular start.

The fans have warmed to him as well.  

Hopefully he extends his stay until the end of the season. 

Or do we need him back, now that Forsyth is out for the season? 

Or do we get a loan player in? 

43 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Or do we need him back, now that Forsyth is out for the season? 

Or do we get a loan player in? 

Id imagine he will get a recall back to Derby in Jan. 

I guess it depends on how quickly Olsson gets back to fitness. 

Don’t sit on the sidelines, let your voice be heard!

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.