Life long Ram in need of help

NottsRam77

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry not been on here updating.

long story short but we’ve had bad news and are just trying to deal with it and get our head round it and how to move forward.

the support that’s been put our way has been nothing short of amazing and as a family we are eternally grateful

Will update in more detail when we get our heads round things 

But thankyou all x

Just now, King Kevin said:

Just read the update sorry to hear the news .For what it's worth keep the money and spend it on your Dad /Family mate.

Very sad news. Apparently it’s difficult to keep the money and it’s better for the family if it’s returned. So when it comes back, I think I’ll just send it to another cancer charity .

Thankyou for the kind words.

still trying to come to terms with it tbh 

as far as I’m aware the monies will be refunded as this is the easiest thing to do, I think he’s mentioned it on his update but I still haven’t brought myself  to reading it, i can’t bring myself to atm

a lot of people went above and beyond and the levels of support shown by so so many ... well there just simply is words and thankyou just doesn’t seem enough somehow.

but thankyou all x

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/10/2018 at 18:32, NottsRam77 said:

Sorry not been on here updating.

long story short but we’ve had bad news and are just trying to deal with it and get our head round it and how to move forward.

the support that’s been put our way has been nothing short of amazing and as a family we are eternally grateful

Will update in more detail when we get our heads round things 

But thankyou all x

Just like to send my best wishes to all concerned. 

On 12/10/2018 at 08:13, NottsRam77 said:

Thankyou for the kind words.

still trying to come to terms with it tbh 

as far as I’m aware the monies will be refunded as this is the easiest thing to do, I think he’s mentioned it on his update but I still haven’t brought myself  to reading it, i can’t bring myself to atm

a lot of people went above and beyond and the levels of support shown by so so many ... well there just simply is words and thankyou just doesn’t seem enough somehow.

but thankyou all x

If there's any particular charity you would like me to support please let me know.

Archived